U

User_215882

I think Kst is trying to get more h scenes with existing characters then maybe do some story. Like we dont know what he is going to do with Jason's real parents. What about Julias? Is dad going to come back? Theres definitely a story here to be had.

silarix

May 1, 2017
I lower the resolution and display quality until it starts, save then restart with normal settings. This version is pretty buggy still. I'm not use to this with KST games, normally they are Very stable. (not complaining).
Looks like the game has switch to new version of unity (old was 5 the new is 2017) and the new version uses shaders that arent supported by my GPU ? will try to find new drivers :(

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Looks like the game has switch to new version of unity (old was 5 the new is 2017) and the new version uses shaders that arent supported by my GPU ? will try to find new drivers :(
Reducing the Quality settings at startup will usually remove the more advanced rendering features not supported by older GPUs...

U

User_215882

Well shit. The final better work with my gpu. I mean thats been my way of playing a non crash playthrough of this game.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I appreciate all the work KST puts in even if there are some bugs. But have you guys played a game called Adventures of Willy D? Great game and no crashes or anything. If the Twist had been built on that engine or whatever it is, it would have been so much better. In fact a lot of games would.

Reactions: DeMarcus16
Apr 7, 2017
doubt GPU/ CPU power really is that big of a factor.. I'm running Ryzen 1700X and a 1080TI and the game crashes constantly.

now if your seeing weird graphical bugs with the rendering than maybe GPU... but the crashes are just from bad optimizations and lackluster coding in my vast experience with Unity.

The last 3 updates have been crashy, which is a shame because the game has alot of potential

silarix

May 1, 2017
Reducing the Quality settings at startup will usually remove the more advanced rendering features not supported by older GPUs...
tried new catalyst and to install the whole new unity .... nothing. here is my log file if someone tries to figure it out...

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Where exactly do I even find my save file?
c:\Users\YOUR COMPUTER NAME\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\

it is hiden btw so change properties of win explorer to see it

Will they ever finish this game?
Yes, when "father" arrive from business trip and find out wife and daughter pregnant.

Do You notice night-table on left side of mums bed? There is Magnum 357 fully loaded, and waiting ...to make Twist

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For now I'm fine as the author is doing. First must finish with the current women, then surely continue the plot.
But it would be nice if at least he would show to us who is the true mother of the MC. But i think that the autor show us the mother of the sister first. Because surelly MC fuck sister mother too XD

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry if i do another post after the last one, but is a different post now.
The last version i play was the v0.15 final version. I play and do all the thing post on the walkthrough.
Now i download and play the last version the v0.16 beta3 i am trying of following the walkthrough. But no matter how many days pass, Adriana's selfie does not arrive! I try to speak with her, try to speak with kelly for the movie thing, but ofc i already done the movie with her in the v0.15 and now she tell me only the two movie i can do. So i do the nurse thing. And wait again some day. But adriana selfie does not arrive! Can someone help me and give me some advice? Anticipate thankses.

U

User_215882

Did you go to your room? That's the only place you can receive it. You also need to take a selfie and that's done in the bathroom. So try either location.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Did you go to your room? That's the only place you can receive it. You also need to take a selfie and that's done in the bathroom. So try either location.
Yeah i go to me room everyday. I alrady done the MC selfie in the bathroom, i done all the thing in the past version. Is that who i do not understand.

Edit 1

I think I've solved the problem. Strangely, if I go to park, MC asks me to make a selfie for Adrianna @_@
Strangely the point: 233 - Once you recieve the Adriana's selfie, she will give you another request. Is skipped @_@
Me save file start already from: 234 - Go to the park at 20:00+ and take a photo for Adrianna.
Perhaps I had already received the message in the previous version and i forgot it?
Anyway i try to continue now^^

Last edited:

woody

Jan 31, 2017
gave up with it,not running well on my system,kept freezing which is crazy as i play up to date pc games lol

Operating System
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i5 4440 @ 3.10GHz 42 °C
Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. H81M-K (SOCKET 1150) 120 °C
Graphics
K242HL (1920x1080@60Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (ASUStek Computer Inc) 31 °C
Storage
1863GB TOSHIBA ATA Device (SATA) 34 °C
465GB Western Digital WDC ATA Device (SATA) 37 °C
232GB Hitachi ATA Device (SATA) 27 °C
Optical Drives
Optiarc DVD RW AD-5240S ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I think I've solved the problem. Strangely, if I go to park, MC asks me to make a selfie for Adrianna @_@
Strangely the point: 233 - Once you recieve the Adriana's selfie, she will give you another request. Is skipped @_@
Me save file start already from: 234 - Go to the park at 20:00+ and take a photo for Adrianna.
Perhaps I had already received the message in the previous version and i forgot it?
Anyway i try to continue now^^
This happens when an event that triggers something in a NEW version is doable in an OLDER version but the bit that should happen right after the old event was triggered wasn't there until the new version came out.

The trigger for her asking for a selfie at the park should happen right after the last event you could do with her in the previous version. But he hadn't put that request text in that version yet, just the flag that gets set to show you did it is noted in the save file.
So you start the New version using an old save and it acts as if that request was already made.

This also happened with the Hypno CD-find the drugs stash quests to people...
If you had done a job for the Shady guy you had to repeat (or complete it) to set the flag needed so you could get the Find the Stash job.

It's basically due to a flag being set too early before the game is ready to deal with it or an added flag that should have been set in a previous version but wasn't because he hadn't added it to the game yet.

Just know that when a new version comes out those first lines or two in the walkthrough may already be completed from a previous version so skip them and move on or try to repeat the events just before that to get back on track.

U

User_215882

Which is why it is sooooo soo damn hard to just wait for the final as they usually run fine with most people. Like as much as I want to play 16 I'm just gonna wait till he drops the final.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes