Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Antiviruses are becoming overprotective in my opinion. They used to identify viruses and block the infected programs, now they block everything and you have to guess if it's safe or not. And of course if it's infected you can't complain since the antivirus blocked it in the first place...

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I can not get Kelly to off "something different" for the ask about movie. I read the forum here and found a lot that addressed this for previous versions. I just found this game, so started with the newest version. Any help woul dbe appreciated
Do everything on 16 final until you get the drug and stamina pills from shady guy. Save that night and continue on 16B3. Continue till after you drug her and return to your room. When in your room, quit and save then continue on 16 final. Go to the pharmacist right after you load the game and she will give you the stamina pill. That worked for me.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Do everything on 16 final until you get the drug and stamina pills from shady guy. Save that night and continue on 16B3. Continue till after you drug her and return to your room. When in your room, quit and save then continue on 16 final. Go to the pharmacist right after you load the game and she will give you the stamina pill. That worked for me.
ok I assume you mean version 0.15 then back to version 0.16b3. I will try that

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
hi guys and girls i found you can go back to 15 after playing 16 for you cant save in 15 after you play part of 16

silarix

May 1, 2017
A quick question - anyone who can play the 0.16 version is on windows 8 ? Because i am on windows 7 and cant play...

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I can not get Kelly to off "something different" for the ask about movie. I read the forum here and found a lot that addressed this for previous versions. I just found this game, so started with the newest version. Any help woul dbe appreciated
I edited the "Kmovie" from 10 to 9 and it allowed the Something Different.

Does anyone else think that the MC looks more like 12-13 instead of 18-19? Or is it just me?

silarix

May 1, 2017
nope I am a windows 7 user
thanks....a subquestion - is your unity log showing directx 9 or 11 ? My shows directx 9 with couple of errors :( and the game itself starts only in black sreen and then nothing - even on the fastest setting and lovest resolution..

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
thanks....a subquestion - is your unity log showing directx 9 or 11 ? My shows directx 9 with couple of errors :( and the game itself starts only in black sreen and then nothing - even on the fastest setting and lovest resolution..
I am using the latest version of DirectX

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone who've been rough enough times to see any difference with Janice?

Is she becoming more dominating/submissive or is she starting to like it, or is it like the shower scene where she punish him for being a pervert?

MrLee

May 6, 2017
directX.png

Shoryuken

Oct 15, 2017
Why I am not being able to use the drug on Kelly to advance on the anal stuff on the pharmacy? (I have it on my inventory)

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Why I am not being able to use the drug on Kelly to advance on the anal stuff on the pharmacy? (I have it on my inventory)
go visit her at 14.00 drink coffee, when she goes to the bathroom you should get the option to put it into her cup.

Slowpoke

Jul 10, 2017
go visit her at 14.00 drink coffee, when she goes to the bathroom you should get the option to put it into her cup.
Hi ! same problem here...
Even if I have the drug, i can't put it in Kelly's coffee... the option just does not appear... (no matter how high my relationship with her is).

U

User_215882

Hi ! same problem here...
Even if I have the drug, i can't put it in Kelly's coffee... the option just does not appear... (no matter how high my relationship with her is).
This has already been fixed. If youre playing 16 you need to have drugged Kelly on a 15 playthrough.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes