Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I can not get Kelly to off "something different" for the ask about movie. I read the forum here and found a lot that addressed this for previous versions. I just found this game, so started with the newest version. Any help woul dbe appreciated

U

User_215882

For main story he propably will need to devote an update only/mainly Emma, Janice, or Kelly. Emma progresa will likely introduce a new character or give a hint at who Jason's parents might be so far the only in game character for that is Kelly.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I have to ask emma for advice at her place for the restaurant but I'm not sure what days it's going to go wrong?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gotta talk to sister again on couch and there should be a second option asking her about ideas or something.

And she'll recommend a restaurant, then you can ask Emma.

(Assuming you have the dress and necklace.)

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
How to get the red hoodie scene to start? I keep stepping on beach but never show up. I hit map then beach again and repeat, but nothing. Any help?

Never mind

Last edited:
Reactions: W0lfL0re

juice0804

Aug 27, 2017
Greetings to all,

This will be my first post to this thread so bare with me.

I recently downloaded and installed the v.016 of The Twist. I have the previous versions as well, but this is something new that has happened. While unpacking it using 7z, my Notron Antivirus detected and removed the "The_Twist.exe" file and the reason was "Found Heur.AdvML.c" and it classified it as a high risk Heuristic Virus file.

This file was downloaded from this site (under a quick-link of course). has anyone else experienced this? Is this a false positive from Norton, or should I be concerned?

I am running on a Intel i5 computer with windows 10 Pro and Norton Antivirus protection (updated to latest revision level).

Thank you for any info on this .

:)

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Most games Norton Will flag it as a virus, I shouldn't be concerned. And were exactly did You download it? Because if it is from a trusted (f95zone) source it's safe

Stardust

Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys, i'm a little bit stuck on the part where you should drug Kelly, there's no option to do it and i can't progress with sister, help pls (sorry for the bad english :3)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes