Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Boys How buy Latex outfit - striped ? it is not seen in the pc store, and the others in latex suit are blocked.
In order to be able to buy the Striped version, you must have given mom the first one when she visits you at night

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
if i download the savegame and put into the folder, when i load the game dont find the save
how can i do ?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
if i download the savegame and put into the folder, when i load the game dont find the save
how can i do ?
The game refreshes the names after saving. So you'll just need to pay attention to the name of the save to know what slot to load: playerinfo.dat = slot 1, playerinfo2.dat = slot 2.
Start the game, load the appropriate slot with new save, save and quit. When next time you want to load a save, the name is according to the status of the save used.

Nazarietis

Jul 7, 2017
No, start 0.16 Final, play until scene with Kelly, save and quit. Then start 0.16 Beta, load the save you just made, finish the scene with Kelly, save and quit. Then start 0.16 Final again, load the save and continue.
There's no need to do anything else because the saves are in a central directory where all versions of the game load from and save to.
Big Thanks to you :)

princebreaker

Nov 28, 2017
I have a small problem ,when i want to speak to emma of the restaurant it posts me nothing while julia and billy yes.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I have a small problem ,when i want to speak to emma of the restaurant it posts me nothing while julia and billy yes.
Ooohhh boy. Did you cheat on points with Emma? If so, it's likely you missed something with Emma (she inviting you in her house or something with helping her workout) that's a trigger for asking her about the restaurant. That can't be undone and starting a new game is the only option if you don't have a save just before cheating.

princebreaker

Nov 28, 2017
Ooohhh boy. Did you cheat on points with Emma? If so, it's likely you missed something with Emma (she inviting you in her house or something with helping her workout) that's a trigger for asking her about the restaurant. That can't be undone and starting a new game is the only option if you don't have a save just before cheating.
Yes I gave some point in emma, but I followed perfectly notes (his exercises, the swimming pool). Oh it is boring if I do it again everything the history of the mom lol

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes