DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Yes I gave some point in emma, but I followed perfectly notes (his exercises, the swimming pool). Oh it is boring if I do it again everything the history of the mom lol
Yes, it's a bummer!
But I've said it several times in this thread: use cheating on points only for restoring points lost (and keep in mind that some penalties are -5 where the cheat works with +10). It's the sure way to lose content or even break the game (even if the cheats are in-game).

Cheating with Emma is especially dangerous because the early triggers are very close together: enter her house for chat = 15 and asking for glass of water and start helping her excercise = 40.

princebreaker

Nov 28, 2017
Yes, it's a bummer!
But I've said it several times in this thread: use cheating on points only for restoring points lost (and keep in mind that some penalties are -5 where the cheat works with +10). It's the sure way to lose content or even break the game (even if the cheats are in-game).

Cheating with Emma is especially dangerous because the early triggers are very close together: enter her house for chat = 15 and asking for glass of water and start helping her excercise = 40.
oh okay shame , thx for answer bro

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
And some further news on v0.17: Emma is still leading the poll. About 25 votes ahead of Julia and this is a steady lead for some days now. So I guess the character who will get new/updated scenes in v0.17 will be Emma
(Yay!!! I just love Emma).

dodoche

Nov 27, 2017
Hello there I have a problem with the screwdriver. I cannot use it at all. When nobody is in the living room nor in the bathroom. How can I use it ? I can enter the bathroom which is empty and no action is possible.

Is it a bug related to the camera ? Because I had previously remove the camera from the painting, I reput it in the bathroom (and then removed it and put i back in the painting).

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hello there I have a problem with the screwdriver. I cannot use it at all. When nobody is in the living room nor in the bathroom. How can I use it ? I can enter the bathroom which is empty and no action is possible.

Is it a bug related to the camera ? Because I had previously remove the camera from the painting, I reput it in the bathroom (and then removed it and put i back in the painting).
The screwdriver is used when standing in the living room. When clicking on the bathroom door, an option of 'Use screwdriver' should pop up. This needs to be done only once.

dodoche

Nov 27, 2017
Thank you for your answer unfortunately I have the screwdriver and clicking on the bathroom door does not show anything

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Thank you for your answer unfortunately I have the screwdriver and clicking on the bathroom door does not show anything
Strange, never encountered this problem before.
What version are you playing?
How many points do you have with Janice and Julia?
You could also try to pick up the camera, try the screwdriver and then replace the camera.

dodoche

Nov 27, 2017
0.16 final. I have 100 points with Janice and 120 with Julia. Maybe I ve used Ctrl + 1 and Ctrl + 2 in the hallway a moment... That might be the cause

edit: Removing camera did not change anything. I can put it back in the bathroom

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
So it looks like there's a trigger somewhere in the actions you do with Janice and/or Julia for using the screwdriver. I'm playing from version 0.6 and I've never encountered this problem, but I also don't cheat on points.
I think you have to start a new game because you can't subtract points in the cheats.

thegame12

Oct 16, 2017
when the first time i played this i thought it's like other incest game but later it's getting better and better every day now i'm waiting for the next version of the game

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
That is a weird ass house though.

Why is one wall of the room brick and the other wallpapered.

Hire an interior designer, lady!

llosls

Nov 18, 2017
Boys as I do to buy in the fetish store latex underwear, it does not seem like the option. (I even buy kelly latex).

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Try to go into the bathroom while Julia or Mom is in the shower...
It should give you a message about the door lock that will let the screwdriver work later when no one is around leaving the door unlocked at all times.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes