deathleake

Oct 31, 2017
wait how everybody passed the drug in the mug , I got the pill she leaves pisses like a Russian race horse and come right back out you click mug don't you ?

princebreaker

Nov 28, 2017
Hello guys.I have a big problem.I am over 130 points with Kelly,already fucked her and mom but I CAN NOT put the drug in her coffe.Can someone tell me how it is done.I know it is stupid but I cant.I was at 160+ asked her 3 times about anal but she does not want to tell me.Even tried with cheats to get 300+ and still nothing.I dont know if it is a bug or what but I am clicking on her mug when is is away but nothing happens.Can someone please answer me because I can not make any progression with this.Thank you in advance!
it's a simple a bug of 0.16 final me also i was block here

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Hmm, I see that coffee scene is the bug in the final version. I haven't seen mention of something that is very annoying to me though. In the final version, half my icons at the top of the screen are grainy, like they are very low quality images blown up. I checked the .16 beta version I had, and the icons at the top are crisp and clean. This a bug too, and if so, does it have an easy fix?

princebreaker

Nov 28, 2017
I have maybe a bug when i am in the swimming pool with the mother .The sister surprises me every time with the mother and is always jealous even after, i comforted him in the living room and have was invited in his room. Of the blow I cannot make of threesome with both. Thanks in advance

birch19

Jul 25, 2017
I'm having trouble stealing the necklace from Emma. Whenever I try it says I should put it back. I have taken the video of her and shown it to Billy as well as helped with exercise all the way through to BJ. Relationship is at 100, am I missing something else?

princebreaker

Nov 28, 2017
I'm having trouble stealing the necklace from Emma. Whenever I try it says I should put it back. I have taken the video of her and shown it to Billy as well as helped with exercise all the way through to BJ. Relationship is at 100, am I missing something else?
you have to steal emma's necklace only for the mom's birthday and the dress you have to ask kelly

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Hmm, found a nasty bug. I was doing the part where I steal from Kelly and got the quest to go after the red hoodie guy. Got both quests at the same time. I also bought the endurance pill at the same time. I started to save my game, and the game froze. It had been a few days since I saved my game, so I lost some progress. I tried to use auto save to continue, but it started me back at the school, but I had no endurance boost, the shady guy didn't offer the quests again, and I was missing my shiny, new 10 endurance, and he didn't sell another pill. Be careful and save a lot.

This was in the Beta version btw. I am past the coffee spot, so now switching to final.

deathleake

Oct 31, 2017
Hmm, found a nasty bug. I was doing the part where I steal from Kelly and got the quest to go after the red hoodie guy. Got both quests at the same time. I also bought the endurance pill at the same time. I started to save my game, and the game froze. It had been a few days since I saved my game, so I lost some progress. I tried to use auto save to continue, but it started me back at the school, but I had no endurance boost, the shady guy didn't offer the quests again, and I was missing my shiny, new 10 endurance, and he didn't sell another pill. Be careful and save a lot.

This was in the Beta version btw. I am past the coffee spot, so now switching to final.
when you switch does it continue your .16 Final?, I'm stuck in the final someone told me too download beta ill be fine.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Wow, wait! this is the final version? I stopped playing many months ago, just a question and I don't mind spoilers...he finally found his biological mother?

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
when you switch does it continue your .16 Final?, I'm stuck in the final someone told me too download beta ill be fine.
All you do is download and start it up. It has your saves from the final version. When I tried the coffee thing in final, I forgot the bug and wondered why I didn't get the pill in coffee option. I went to beta, clicked the save, and coffee worked just fine. The final has more bugs in it than I found in the beta...... I wouldn't even play the final one if it wasn't for possible missed content.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes