U

User_215882

So i download the new update and the "walkthrough how i had previously said"
But now follow the walkthrough i am start to thinking something. So i just do not wanna progress the thing, without know the out coming. So if someone know what am I talking about please tell me everything!

Ok till now i follow this step:
272. After school go home and go to the living room. You will meet aunt Danielle here. (You must have done Pool threesome scene and Day count must be 100+).
273. After the introduction scene, her house at the map will be unlocked. (In this 0.18 update there wont be anything else with her).
274. Go to Billy's house when Billy is not home and accept offer to come in.
275. When talking with Rachel choose "He has such a beautiful mom" and complete the scene. The scene should end up with Jason kissing Rachel and getting +10 score. For 100% success you need 140+ score, otherwise it will be 50/50.
276. Go back to Billy's house when he is not home. Accept offer to come in. This time there will be option "...let's find out".

But after i click on let's find out, MC start to talk with Rechel (Billy mom) and say something like she need to wear sexy lingery to see if her son Billy is gay or not!
Now here me problem... this path leads to help Billy fuck is own mother? Because if yes i stop it now! I do not wanna that fat ugly billy to fuck with his mother. The bastard do not deserve any girl in the game!
So... anyone can tell me if this path leads to Billy fuck is own mother? So i stop it now and do not ruin me save file?
If this step help MC to fuck Rechel, ok i do it, but if it for billy no way!
KsT has yet to do a scene where youre forced to share/help another dude fuck one the women. Every scene so far the player chooses to let it happen. Its already confirmed you can end Billy's interest in Janice and its likely you dont have to give him the option to do Rachel.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
The OP say's there is incest, I thought both kids were adopted and from different parents?, also is there any pregnancy?
that was removed for no reason. let the player make the decision if they want to make mom or sis pregnant..

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
KsT has yet to do a scene where youre forced to share/help another dude fuck one the women. Every scene so far the player chooses to let it happen. Its already confirmed you can end Billy's interest in Janice and its likely you dont have to give him the option to do Rachel.
That was in the past, now there is no forced scene to shared is all avoidable!
At the start of the game, if you want you can also do not give any video to Billy. So Billy do not fap on the video. You can also avoid the force bj with billy and MC mother. The one you need to use a mask.
You can just avoid all the thing. Also with the sister, is all avoidable. I do not let other boys fuck Julia.
In the studio i just avoid to tell the hardcore with the other boy. There is no pussy for other boys in me game!
But for avoid it, you need to choice the right choice. So if i now choice the bad one i ruin me save file for the v0.19 and i do not wanna to restart the game again from the 0.
I think i need to wait some other guys that can give me the right answer or better to wait the v0.19. So at last i can see who the out come are set. At last this update is really short that is not a problem to play when the v0.19 come out.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
So i download the new update and the "walkthrough how i had previously said"
But now follow the walkthrough i am start to thinking something. So i just do not wanna progress the thing, without know the out coming. So if someone know what am I talking about please tell me everything!

Ok till now i follow this step:
272. After school go home and go to the living room. You will meet aunt Danielle here. (You must have done Pool threesome scene and Day count must be 100+).
273. After the introduction scene, her house at the map will be unlocked. (In this 0.18 update there wont be anything else with her).
274. Go to Billy's house when Billy is not home and accept offer to come in.
275. When talking with Rachel choose "He has such a beautiful mom" and complete the scene. The scene should end up with Jason kissing Rachel and getting +10 score. For 100% success you need 140+ score, otherwise it will be 50/50.
276. Go back to Billy's house when he is not home. Accept offer to come in. This time there will be option "...let's find out".

But after i click on let's find out, MC start to talk with Rechel (Billy mom) and say something like she need to wear sexy lingery to see if her son Billy is gay or not!
Now here me problem... this path leads to help Billy fuck is own mother? Because if yes i stop it now! I do not wanna that fat ugly billy to fuck with his mother. The bastard do not deserve any girl in the game!
So... anyone can tell me if this path leads to Billy fuck is own mother? So i stop it now and do not ruin me save file?
If this step help MC to fuck Rechel, ok i do it, but if it for billy no way!
Don't worry mahn. Actually it helps MC to progress more with Rachel. Just continue.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

esenvawoli

Oct 16, 2017
Just found this game. How do I make progress on Emma? She's not appearing on the relations page, and the cheat page doesn't have her going up when I mow the lawn, and I don't seem to be able to interact with her at all other than mowing her lawn. The only step from the walkthrough that I haven't done is the "ask her about her friend" thing from Kelly (but I'm way past that point in the Kelly storyline, and I never got that option). Did I miss something somehow?

grin

Jul 2, 2017
Hey so have a bit of an issue. Basically Emma has been locked out for me. Multiple versions, multiple saves. Used the walkthrough and all that. Never get to even begin to raise score with her. Best I can figure the trigger is going to Kelly and Asking about her friend (30+) but I cant seem to make that work. Got Kelly to really high stats and fucking stalked the place but nothing. Never seen Emma there or any option for that dialogue. I dunno. Am I fucking something up? Any advice would go a long way

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Hi guys, I am stuck at Rebbeca's hubby's car. i got everything to give shady guy n got carhack2000 as well but at 17:00 when i go to school there is no option to use carhack2000 on his car. it only shows "check car" option n when i click on it, he just says "Damn he has a nice car". how can i use carhack2000 on his car so i can takeoff her pantyhose at school n join her at her house. i m really stuck here badly. plz help. thnx in anticipation
You specifically have to be there at 17 after according to the walkthough and wait till the next day.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Not right now....Just don't go to the beach with Mom for now...
There is nothing new there anyway so if you have done it before then you have seen all there is there.

It will be a problem for people who are playing through the game for the first time however.
Only solution is to wait until KsT fixes the bugs and releases a final version.
Even if you play through for the first time you can skip it by progressing her relationship via cheats...at least I think that's an option. I forget if mom/beach has a required event trigger to progress. If it's purely a case of only option to progress relationship till X is reached C+H should solve it for now.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've mowed the lawn at least like 10 times now, yet Emma still doesn't invite me in. Oh she's also still titled neighbour and i can't see relations with her
You need to progress with Kelly and your mom, figure out that she's kelly's friend who works at a hospital and ask about her looking into your medical records. There's a walkthough in the OP.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Just found this game. How do I make progress on Emma? She's not appearing on the relations page, and the cheat page doesn't have her going up when I mow the lawn, and I don't seem to be able to interact with her at all other than mowing her lawn. The only step from the walkthrough that I haven't done is the "ask her about her friend" thing from Kelly (but I'm way past that point in the Kelly storyline, and I never got that option). Did I miss something somehow?
It's a detailed game with inter-woven story lines. I suggest progressing relationship via the cheat with caution, it can mess things up and cause triggers go away.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Even if you play through for the first time you can skip it by progressing her relationship via cheats...at least I think that's an option. I forget if mom/beach has a required event trigger to progress. If it's purely a case of only option to progress relationship till X is reached C+H should solve it for now.
Using relationship cheat should only be to restore relations you lost because you went too far like cumming in Mom in the shower without having unlocked Plan B.
Any other use of it can and will lead to missing content and future problems as KsT very often tags certain events from past releases as required to progress in a new event.

playersx

Sep 18, 2017
Great update as always. Looking forward to the Janice-Danielle path and the permanent outfit feature on Janice.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Using relationship cheat should only be to restore relations you lost because you went too far like cumming in Mom in the shower without having unlocked Plan B.
Any other use of it can and will lead to missing content and future problems as KsT very often tags certain events from past releases as required to progress in a new event.
I'm not saying save over and use the version as your only save. I'm unaware of the necessity of the beach (with Mom) in relation to the rest of the story, my thought is only a quick fix until the next patch comes out to see current content if necessary, I haven't gotten to 1.8 content myself since I had to reset in 1.8 due to a strange 1.7 bug. I'm hoping I can get to a 100% save minus the beach, we'll see.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes