Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
@summerjo Are you 100% positive you left it in Emma's house?
If not, try placing it in the shower/mother's bedroom again.
If that doesn't work, and you still have the previous version, try loading that up instead and see if you can get the camera back that way.

If that doesn't work, or previous version isn't an option, try regedit (HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/KsT games/The Twist) and go to the entry for the spycam (_spycam_h2955864655, the only spycam entry) and change it to a 0*.
Load up the autosave, and buy the cam again.

*if the registry entry has the spycam with a 0 already, change it to a 1 and load the autosave

Fist0l

Apr 29, 2017
Game keeps Crashing after 10-20 minutes with the new update.. How can I do fast saves? I only found Quit & Save at the exit button. Can I quicksave/autosave the game?

U

User_215882

Theres the autosave, but Ive always found the save and quit to be more reliable. Its a little annoying. If the game is crashing on you first play with the settings. Then if that doesnt work try updating your drivers. Then play with the settings again.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
So i download the new update and the "walkthrough how i had previously said"
But now follow the walkthrough i am start to thinking something. So i just do not wanna progress the thing, without know the out coming. So if someone know what am I talking about please tell me everything!

Ok till now i follow this step:
272. After school go home and go to the living room. You will meet aunt Danielle here. (You must have done Pool threesome scene and Day count must be 100+).
273. After the introduction scene, her house at the map will be unlocked. (In this 0.18 update there wont be anything else with her).
274. Go to Billy's house when Billy is not home and accept offer to come in.
275. When talking with Rachel choose "He has such a beautiful mom" and complete the scene. The scene should end up with Jason kissing Rachel and getting +10 score. For 100% success you need 140+ score, otherwise it will be 50/50.
276. Go back to Billy's house when he is not home. Accept offer to come in. This time there will be option "...let's find out".

But after i click on let's find out, MC start to talk with Rechel (Billy mom) and say something like she need to wear sexy lingery to see if her son Billy is gay or not!
Now here me problem... this path leads to help Billy fuck is own mother? Because if yes i stop it now! I do not wanna that fat ugly billy to fuck with his mother. The bastard do not deserve any girl in the game!
So... anyone can tell me if this path leads to Billy fuck is own mother? So i stop it now and do not ruin me save file?
If this step help MC to fuck Rechel, ok i do it, but if it for billy no way!
While i don't want Billy fucking Janice i am all for him fucking his own mother and maybe a threesome and also a way to fuck her only yourself.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
@summerjo Are you 100% positive you left it in Emma's house?
If not, try placing it in the shower/mother's bedroom again.
If that doesn't work, and you still have the previous version, try loading that up instead and see if you can get the camera back that way.

If that doesn't work, or previous version isn't an option, try regedit (HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/KsT games/The Twist) and go to the entry for the spycam (_spycam_h2955864655, the only spycam entry) and change it to a 0*.
Load up the autosave, and buy the cam again.

*if the registry entry has the spycam with a 0 already, change it to a 1 and load the autosave

i've checked the shower and the painting in mom's room.
I will try the other steps tonight.
But I am an idiot when it comes to that stuff. Hope I don't screw up the entire game.

Thanx for the tip

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I'm not saying save over and use the version as your only save. I'm unaware of the necessity of the beach (with Mom) in relation to the rest of the story, my thought is only a quick fix until the next patch comes out to see current content if necessary, I haven't gotten to 1.8 content myself since I had to reset in 1.8 due to a strange 1.7 bug. I'm hoping I can get to a 100% save minus the beach, we'll see.
I understand, I was just pointing out that IN GENERAL (Relationship cheats are like little landmines that can cost you to have to replay an entire game later on because you missed something you need to do because you cheated.

it would be far better to just skip the beach for now and revisit it later on once the bug is squashed since there is nothing as of yet (other than fucking Mom and getting the coupon) that is needed to do to complete the rest of the game. Instead of playing through they are just better off doing the rest of the stuff available and waiting for the next Bug release which will come in a few days.
Sure he could start a new save and cheat to get any points he would have gotten at the Beach but then he would still have to replay it all again when the bug was fixed and cheating still won't get him the coupon he needs to get rid of Billy without sacrificing Mom.

I think you did not understand what the point is. Some people here keep saying that an adopted son is not a real son (therefore there is not incest between MC and Mom/Sister). A son is a son.

Secondly, I think that a lot of people here don't know what a "step" family member is.
You keep talking LEGALESE here which no one in their right mind cares about!
The Difference you seem to want everyone to ignore is a key taboo component of Parental Incest....
Fucking the hole you were born from!
And that is not your Step Mother, foster Mother, Adopted Mother!
Only your Biological mother has that distinction.

Sure the Law lumps them all as the same for the purposes of discouraging child endangerment..
The Law is focused on the "Taking Advantage" and "Child Abuse"aspects of Incest.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I'm already on day 212, but Janice and Emma don't do yoga yet, did I miss something?

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Well, bit dissapointed with changes in 0.18 - freaking boobs augmentations to mom, Emma, teacher has deacreased boobs - all of that causes wrong drawing of cloths - or is it only my laptob freaking out?

U

User_215882

Lets just end the incest debate. As of right now theres no blood related incest. Its not stepcest either. Its just legal incest because by las Jason is Janice' s son and Julia's brother. Theres probably going to be blood related incest but that probably wont happen for some time. Right now theres not much to go off since Emma has yet to give you your records. On top of that KsT will likely develop Rachel more and maybe do some story telling with the aunt.

Reactions: Asphyx
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes