Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
One scene I cannot get to activate...

Spoke with Billy's mum in the 'lets find out' option. I now need to ask Julia about the lingerie shop but can't seem to find out how to ask her. She did appear some mornings asking about mothers lingerie etc, but I still can't ask her. Anyone know how you get to ask her?

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys i'm having trouble with Julia quest, probably im it's just me being an idiot but i can't figure out how to get the scene with Janice, i keep hiding in the closet but the scene won't trigger. I read i have to talk to Janice after confronting Julia about the ''incident'' but i have no idea where or when that suppose to happend. Any good soul can explain me?

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
I Remember having this problem... I cant remember what I did to solve it, but go back through the Walkthrough, you probably missed a step, or your Julia Affection isnt high enough
you just have to go a following night and hide again, i already saw the 4 variations of this scene doing exactly that, see it first, wake up the next night, and hide again, the option will pop up, also make sure to use the location detector to make sure that neither julia nor janice are in julia's room, then enjoy ....

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys i'm having trouble with Julia quest, probably im it's just me being an idiot but i can't figure out how to get the scene with Janice, i keep hiding in the closet but the scene won't trigger. I read i have to talk to Janice after confronting Julia about the ''incident'' but i have no idea where or when that suppose to happend. Any good soul can explain me?
if i recall correctly, this talk should happen in the living room when janice is there, give it a shot ...

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
One scene I cannot get to activate...

Spoke with Billy's mum in the 'lets find out' option. I now need to ask Julia about the lingerie shop but can't seem to find out how to ask her. She did appear some mornings asking about mothers lingerie etc, but I still can't ask her. Anyone know how you get to ask her?
you have to ask her when she is in her room, thats how you open victoria secret online shop ...

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Is MC any closer to finding out who his birth parents are? Haven't played the last couple of updates.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sorry dudes. I‘ve skipped some new releases since 0.14. Could anyone share a 0.17 save, please? I don’t know. Does this game work fast on your PC? I‘ve to wait few seconds till the next scene appears. That is annoying. :FeelsBadMan:

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
The new scene with Janice in the kitchen when she's drunk is awesome. Can't wait the scene with the aunt and of course Billy's mom. The developer has to think about introducing jason's real mom, she must be HOT and kind of slutty hahaha

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes