Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to make Julia wear the white lingerie set with boots tht she wears when visiting you at night? I've unlocked all but that one.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
I'm not sure if i'm stuck, missing something, or got myself into a bug / glitch.
Mind you, I did a bit of relationship point cheats, so that might or might not be it, but i'll take advice anyway.
Comparing a char-by-char walkthrough from 0.16. and a general walkthrough from 0.18
  • Mom : Think i'm stuck where i'm supposed to get the hypno tape to use on Emma. I've already gotten the package from the shady guy, and in the convo I mentioned I knew Adrianne, but I haven't met her yet, so I can't access the photo studio.
  • Sis : I've discussed with her twice about helping her with a job, so i'm supposed to find Adrianne, but i've been to the studio many days, both weekends and weekdays during the time, and never had anything other than 'I wonder what this studio is about' and 'I shouldn't enter', so I can't really progress there.
  • Emma : I've gotten her and Kelly together and joined them, then i've also taken the dildo from her house, without the hypno-fun with mom & Kelly, but otherwise I think i'm somewhat done (i'm comparing two walkthroughs, one that's detailed per char and one that's general walkthrough, but as I'm not equally far with all, it's hard to judge
  • Kelly : I've done the movie a few times, and told her that i'll find a photographer during that time, but the walkthrough says it's just to talk to her about it again and it'll be solved, but I can't bring up the subject again for now, so I guess I need to progress with Adrianne for that
  • Rebecca : Was invited into her house, had fun, now time to maybe try out the gentle / rough variations, unless something new was added since 0.16 , but I might be done
  • Adriana : Supposed to be able to get started, but I haven't met her, can't purchase the gum or anything
  • Rachel : Helped her with bags, talked about Billy, supposed to meet her in Park again, but haven't tried too many days, so i'm not sure if there's a problem yet or not
Basically, I need some progress with Adriana to fix Mom , Sis , Kelly & Adriana, and i'm not sure how to fix it. Might try save editor if that's your suggestions

macdelripmc

Dec 5, 2017
i need help for dinner wive mom .
i can not get help from emma for the restaurant. can someone help me, how to do for me the website ??? thanks in advance

lanal

Jun 7, 2017
am I the only one having a problem with the map? Everything works fine, but when I click on the map a black screen appears and I have to guess where each place is located.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I'm having troubles with taking a picture of mom in the pool (point 31 in the walkthrough), I kept doing the scenes for almost 2 weeks and nothing, is something needed to trigger the events?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I'm having troubles with taking a picture of mom in the pool (point 31 in the walkthrough), I kept doing the scenes for almost 2 weeks and nothing, is something needed to trigger the events?
Are you doing the one where she is laying on the chair? should be just random until you get up to the point she doesn't wake up and you take a picture.

U

User_215882

i need help for dinner wive mom .
i can not get help from emma for the restaurant. can someone help me, how to do for me the website ??? thanks in advance
You can only talk to Emma when you have the dress from Kelly and Emmas necklace Once you have both then you can talk to her about the restaurant.

U

User_215882

I'm not sure if i'm stuck, missing something, or got myself into a bug / glitch.
Mind you, I did a bit of relationship point cheats, so that might or might not be it, but i'll take advice anyway.
Comparing a char-by-char walkthrough from 0.16. and a general walkthrough from 0.18
  • Mom : Think i'm stuck where i'm supposed to get the hypno tape to use on Emma. I've already gotten the package from the shady guy, and in the convo I mentioned I knew Adrianne, but I haven't met her yet, so I can't access the photo studio.
  • Sis : I've discussed with her twice about helping her with a job, so i'm supposed to find Adrianne, but i've been to the studio many days, both weekends and weekdays during the time, and never had anything other than 'I wonder what this studio is about' and 'I shouldn't enter', so I can't really progress there.
  • Emma : I've gotten her and Kelly together and joined them, then i've also taken the dildo from her house, without the hypno-fun with mom & Kelly, but otherwise I think i'm somewhat done (i'm comparing two walkthroughs, one that's detailed per char and one that's general walkthrough, but as I'm not equally far with all, it's hard to judge
  • Kelly : I've done the movie a few times, and told her that i'll find a photographer during that time, but the walkthrough says it's just to talk to her about it again and it'll be solved, but I can't bring up the subject again for now, so I guess I need to progress with Adrianne for that
  • Rebecca : Was invited into her house, had fun, now time to maybe try out the gentle / rough variations, unless something new was added since 0.16 , but I might be done
  • Adriana : Supposed to be able to get started, but I haven't met her, can't purchase the gum or anything
  • Rachel : Helped her with bags, talked about Billy, supposed to meet her in Park again, but haven't tried too many days, so i'm not sure if there's a problem yet or not
Basically, I need some progress with Adriana to fix Mom , Sis , Kelly & Adriana, and i'm not sure how to fix it. Might try save editor if that's your suggestions
You might just have to restart. Adrianna is at the studio at 1600 most of the time. First you should have got to the point of finding a job for Julia. Then go to the studio to talk to Adrianna. Then talk about smoking. Then make sure to talk to Kelly which opens up the option to buy the gum. Buy it. Then next time you see Adrianna give her the gum. For the rest just follows the walkthrough

U

User_215882

wait... what? i never liked the billy part selling videos of mom or the bj but now there is a guy for the sister?
Dude its a troll comment. There is a scene that you can CHOOSE to see where Kevin fucks or you and Kevin fuck Julia. You dont have to let Billy get a blow job to continue the story, but you do have to sell him the vídeos. Also the coupon cuts him off from Janice. So if you hate him give him the coupon.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

lunamaria74

Nov 22, 2017
Can someone help.

I just started it and when i enter rooms i cant exit them i cant rotate the camera and cant see the doors.

How am i supose to exit the rooms ?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
While i don't want Billy fucking Janice i am all for him fucking his own mother and maybe a threesome and also a way to fuck her only yourself.
I understand what you mean. And trust me if Billy was a true friend i would be okay with it.
But... Billy broken the balls from the start of the game. Even from the start Billy trie to fuck MC mother. All the time Billy is like this: You mother bobs are awesome. Let me fuck her. Let me have a BJ with her. And ofc he also hide himself between the hedges! Just to find an excuse to blackmail her! Every change he have he trie to fuck MC mother.

So now Billy go to the hell! That fat ugly pig do not deserve even is own mother!
If Billy was a true friend and do not ask me to let him fuck MC mother, than i surelly help him with is own mother. (and like a true friend i do not fuck her).
But not! He broken me ball to the start of the game till now! So now i wanna see he cry when i bang is mother!
He have the time to say you mother is awesome, you have to fuck her and at the start he do not know that MC is not the real son of janice. So why the hell you do not see how you own mother is so fucking awesome!?
Cant wait to finally let MC fuck all the hole Rechel (Billy mother) have! While Billy are play some stupid video game with that stupid cupon! XD

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
I understand what you mean. And trust me if Billy was a true friend i would be okay with it.
But... Billy broken the balls from the start of the game. Even from the start Billy trie to fuck MC mother. All the time Billy is like this: You mother bobs are awesome. Let me fuck her. Let me have a BJ with her. And ofc he also hide himself between the hedges! Just to find an excuse to blackmail her! Every change he have he trie to fuck MC mother.

So now Billy go to the hell! That fat ugly pig do not deserve even is own mother!
If Billy was a true friend and do not ask me to let him fuck MC mother, than i surelly help him with is own mother. (and like a true friend i do not fuck her).
But not! He broken me ball to the start of the game till now! So now i wanna see he cry when i bang is mother!
He have the time to say you mother is awesome, you have to fuck her and at the start he do not know that MC is not the real son of janice. So why the hell you do not see how you own mother is so fucking awesome!?
Cant wait to finally let MC fuck all the hole Rechel (Billy mother) have! While Billy are play some stupid video game with that stupid cupon! XD
I hope Jason starts titfucking her once she's fallen asleep on that mattress hahaha

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes