Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
Can someone help.

I just started it and when i enter rooms i cant exit them i cant rotate the camera and cant see the doors.

How am i supose to exit the rooms ?
right click and hold the mouse and you can rotate the picture. It should offer you doors on which you can click

Bananaman27

Dec 4, 2017
I have been stuck waiting for the Billy sees MC and mom at pool scene for what seems like forever now. I have had Billy show up to watch the MC/Mom/sister 3some but that does not seem to count to unlock the next steps.

Does someone know if I have somehow borked by game and can now not get that since I have gotten to the 3some parts without him ever showing up? Or have I just gotten unlucky and he has just not ever popped up and I just need to keep going?

Thanks for any help.

U

User_215882

Final should be more stable. If the beta 2 is working for you you dont have to dl the final.

Jin Lee Ong

Dec 27, 2017
Guys any idea why every time I unzip and click on the .exe file it will this error you have not have the approiate permissions to access this item. First Game I dled from this website that give me this error

Reactions: reference book

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Right click and run as administrator and see if that fixes it.

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Guys any idea why every time I unzip and click on the .exe file it will this error you have not have the approiate permissions to access this item. First Game I dled from this website that give me this error
Also i have noticed that using 7zip fixes all of the issues that winrar may give you

Fkrap

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone else crashing constantly on this version? Also some assets aren't being rendered on some scene changes. Have to reload the scene to see them.

jamespark2132

Jan 17, 2018
mac version doesn't work. it just tells me "The application TheTwist0.18Mac cannot be opened".

I was able to get past this error by:

chmod +x TheTwist0.18Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/*

from terminal, but now application just silently crashes whenever I launch it.

Reactions: JMWY

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
How came The Twist .18 Final is 926.6 MB ? previous was 3 gb and got extraction error corrupt file (used both 7zip n winrar).And it give file missing errors when i start .18

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
why is there not an option just to kill billy yet? fucking scumbag
I'm pretty sure that would lead us down a path to a whole other franchise with a female MC. That being said his RNG of being home thus stopping me from a Rachel visit, forcing me to click through his dialogue to attempt again....yup, definitely on board to make him completely disappear.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
How came The Twist .18 Final is 926.6 MB ? previous was 3 gb and got extraction error corrupt file (used both 7zip n winrar).And it give file missing errors when i start .18
Where'd you find a 3GB version of this game? I'd do a scan ASAP. I don't recall a version that big in recent memory.

zwll

Dec 29, 2017
Dose anyone have problem with shady guy? I can't get the drug even the quest for carhacker.

lucky0410

May 24, 2017
Dose anyone have problem with shady guy? I can't get the drug even the quest for carhacker.
I think you need to chat with Billy to some points when he talks about the shady guy. Then you talk with the shady guy and he will say that he knows Billy. I don't remember when it happens though. It is definitely on the walk-through.

BK186

May 18, 2017
The new scene with Janice in the kitchen when she's drunk is awesome. Can't wait the scene with the aunt and of course Billy's mom. The developer has to think about introducing jason's real mom, she must be HOT and kind of slutty hahaha
Would you say new scene to me, I guess this option did not come out to me. What's happening in that scene?

Dmin19

May 11, 2017
so for the last like maybe 4 versions or so. since about .14 i have been having this issue. where the moms clothes are all distorted and it looks like her chest is just 2 bowls sitting on top of a flat surface. it looks incredibly weird and makes the game unplayable sadly. i have tried full screen and windowed on every aspect ratio. does anyone have this same problem or a solution to fix it?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes