Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
Hello, I'm having a problem and I can not solve it. I try all ways to ask Emma about the restaurant, but I can not, and I've done everything I needed to get there, but she always says she's busy no matter what the schedule. Someone has the solution for this. Ahh and I'm playing version 0.18 FINAL.

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
Used to be able to fist MC's mom with lube. She doesn't let me anymore. Did it get deleted or what?

Lol awesome question ; )~

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
Anyone know where the save files are located? I looked at the FAQ but when I went to the RenPy saves it wasn't there (I guess I should have expected that)
the game is made in unity not renpy.
so the saves will not be in the renpy folder.

go to users\ "your user name" \AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

I think (can't remember right now since I haven't played it in a while) the saves are the playerinfo.dat (again... can't remember too well lol)

hope it helps ;)

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
Sorry to ask, but I need help.

This game is amazing and I've been playing since the early builds. Sadly, none of these versions or the new version seems to be working on my pc now.

I get in the crash log,
UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0023:55d7bc97.

I may have deleted something with Mcafee antivirus, but I have no idea exactly what is missing now that could be causing this.

Other games on my pc seem to be working normal, including unity based games.
Not even older versions, or new downloads work.
I even downloaded the new version on a secondary laptop, made sure it worked fine, and then transferred the game in the exe folder and the locallow folder to my main pc, and I get the same results.
I've updated my display driver.
I've tried using software recovery programs but it seems impossible to pinpoint what to recover.

I'm literally at my wits end with trying to figure this out. I've attached the crash log below if anyone wants to give it a look. If anyone has any idea how to help, please let me know! Thank you!

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Sorry to ask, but I need help.

This game is amazing and I've been playing since the early builds. Sadly, none of these versions or the new version seems to be working on my pc now.

I get in the crash log,
UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0023:55d7bc97.

I may have deleted something with Mcafee antivirus, but I have no idea exactly what is missing now that could be causing this.

Other games on my pc seem to be working normal, including unity based games.
Not even older versions, or new downloads work.
I even downloaded the new version on a secondary laptop, made sure it worked fine, and then transferred the game in the exe folder and the locallow folder to my main pc, and I get the same results.
I've updated my display driver.
I've tried using software recovery programs but it seems impossible to pinpoint what to recover.

I'm literally at my wits end with trying to figure this out. I've attached the crash log below if anyone wants to give it a look. If anyone has any idea how to help, please let me know! Thank you!
Try updating graphics drivers, also this thread might be helpful.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Used to be able to fist MC's mom with lube. She doesn't let me anymore. Did it get deleted or what?

Lol awesome question ; )~
Sometimes she let MC to do that. Sometimes she denied. I don't know why and I haven't checked that scene in the new update (0.18). But I think she let you if you have lube.

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
Sometimes she let MC to do that. Sometimes she denied. I don't know why and I haven't checked that scene in the new update (0.18). But I think she let you if you have lube.
Oh try she doesn't anymore. Its atleast in last 2 versions. She screams and reduces score.
It used to give that option when she had butt plug and max had lube on dish washing scene.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Oh try she doesn't anymore. Its atleast in last 2 versions. She screams and reduces score.
It used to give that option when she had butt plug and max had lube on dish washing scene.
You need to have completed anal training at night (starts at 420 points).

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
Would you say new scene to me, I guess this option did not come out to me. What's happening in that scene?
Janice when she's is drunk, she used to bend over but in the new scene, you can lay her down and fuck her pussy not only anal sex.

Reactions: BK186

Balistix

Apr 29, 2017
Hi. could I get help with this part?
248. After you get 90 score with Rachel, you will get the scene at your home where she is talking with Janice.
No idea how to trigger that I have score 95 with her (cheats). do they meet in living room or outside house?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hi. could I get help with this part?
248. After you get 90 score with Rachel, you will get the scene at your home where she is talking with Janice.
No idea how to trigger that I have score 95 with her (cheats). do they meet in living room or outside house?
She should appear in front of your house in the afternoon (just like Emma) but when you cheat on points, it's hard to tell if you missed an event to trigger this.
I'll say it for the umptieth time: use cheating on points only to recover lost points on events gone wrong, otherwise you're likely to miss out on (trigger)events and thus breaking the game (and losing content)!

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Please help:
In version 0.18 Final walkthrough, it says maximum score for Rachel is 150:
0.18 Update (score maximum: Mom:450 Julia:350 Rebecca:300 Emma:380 Kelly:330 (without buying stuff) Adrianna: 180 Rachel: 150 Danielle: 10)
But in "284. Go Back to Rachel and give her the shoes. To complete the scene with 100% you need 170+ score."
How can I got the score to 170 without cheating? or Is it not in this version?

285. Ask Janice to wear any of latex outfit.
I remember that the scene of asking Janice to wear latex outfit happens when Janice comes in Jason's room after sleeping. However, I have played for 2 weeks and Janice did not come. Can I do something (cheating) to increase the chance of Janice coming to Jason's room?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Please help:
In version 0.18 Final walkthrough, it says maximum score for Rachel is 150:
0.18 Update (score maximum: Mom:450 Julia:350 Rebecca:300 Emma:380 Kelly:330 (without buying stuff) Adrianna: 180 Rachel: 150 Danielle: 10)
But in "284. Go Back to Rachel and give her the shoes. To complete the scene with 100% you need 170+ score."
How can I got the score to 170 without cheating? or Is it not in this version?

285. Ask Janice to wear any of latex outfit.
I remember that the scene of asking Janice to wear latex outfit happens when Janice comes in Jason's room after sleeping. However, I have played for 2 weeks and Janice did not come. Can I do something (cheating) to increase the chance of Janice coming to Jason's room?
1. I think it's an error in the Walkthrough
2. You must have had sex with Janice at least 7 times (preferable on the couch during the day).

BumBum

Apr 28, 2017
my game freezes at shady guy and kelly. anybody tried that? i cant say at what progression. cuz i dont remember.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes