Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can i trigger the guy with the red hoodie? "I guees that is he i needed to take care of." ... He is always before 8pm at the beach and never at/after 8pm?! What do i have to do?

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
i tried to run the mac-version on my new imac but it's lagging as hell. anyone has the same problem?
i have a radeon pro 580 with 8gig of vram, so it should be enough.
would be thankful for help

PL

Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone help me? I cant find the option to get Julia tell me about the veronica online shop. I can only buy her new latex outfits.

Jul 6, 2017
Guys after blowjob with mom the sister I can't talk to feel in her words that want like her mom and mother tell her to go to her room and catch them weardrop

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Dr.Smith..
Danielle will only be seen in some place of the city .. there will be no interaction with her yet .. when that will happen in the uptade 0.20 ...

hiropher

Jul 29, 2017
i dont know why, but i cant save in the game! so i tried to run it in one go... and it suddenly crash! where can i get a save file (i reached v0.14!)

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
i dont know why, but i cant save in the game! so i tried to run it in one go... and it suddenly crash! where can i get a save file (i reached v0.14!)
Yeah I just had same thing happen, well not a crash but last save was on like day 13, i played for an hour or so closed game, and when came back no progress was saved just that old save file on day 13...

I mean yeah guess can use cheat menu to put all the values back to where they were but still, it not saving is a big problem.

EDIT: Well tried again and it saved just fine all my progress, so not sure what the issue was.

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
is there anyway to check and see if I have seen all the content? I just realized I had not seen anal training overnight with MC's mom watching TV

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
I love the addition of the son trying to mind control the mom into impregnation only for the mother to come clean about it not working at all.
I was initially disappointed that the MC was so against getting the mother pregnant that it almost turned me away from the game but the quality was there so I stayed, only to be surprised by this lovely addition.
Hopefully in future releases there is a possibility/path for the MC to change his stance on impregnation.

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
Hey guys. I'm in need of some help. Started the game with 0.16 and gone up to 0.17 and 0.18 without really reaching the end of each version. Currently I'm at Kellys movie scene and somehow I dont get the +10 energy from it (im at 45 with tv, panties, and pills from kelly and the shady guy). So far I tried skipping to this point in 0.16 and 0.17 and doing mom/emma threesome beforehand. Neither way gave me the desired +10 energry from the movie scene.
I'm out of ideas tbh

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there any chance of Billy fucking his mom Rachel? Since Rachel walks around the house with sexy lingerie and Billy told Jason his mom is hot before, there is no reason why Billy has no sexual momentum (fantasy) to his mom. I hope there has more other man than main character (Jason) sex scenes or threesomes (like Kevin and Julia in photoshooting) in future version.
This is just my little suggestion.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I‘m wondering here is no help/support regarding to upload/share save-files? :confused:
Many user asking for, but no response.

Yuzu

Dec 5, 2017
How can i trigger the guy with the red hoodie? "I guees that is he i needed to take care of." ... He is always before 8pm at the beach and never at/after 8pm?! What do i have to do?
You just need to see him during the day. Go to the beach - see him, then click on pier - turn around and see him again.
Then come back to the beach at night, click the right side of the beach (where you saw him from the pier). Then search.
You'll need torchlight to continue search. And always search at night so he won't caught you stealing.

Reactions: Hlextor
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes