Hlextor

May 6, 2017
You just need to see him during the day. Go to the beach - see him, then click on pier - turn around and see him again.
Then come back to the beach at night, click the right side of the beach (where you saw him from the pier). Then search.
You'll need torchlight to continue search. And always search at night so he won't caught you stealing.
Thx! I‘ve forgotten to angle the camera. There is no icon to do this, like in the kitchen, bedroom and so on.

trung

May 26, 2017
Why many guys asked about load the old save? U just dowload new version--> join game-->chose load-->auto save. U will continue last save in old version

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
You guys who are stuck with Emma not inviting you in and Julia not joining you at the pool and the shady guy not talking to you, who say you've done everything in the walkthrough... you haven't done everything in the walkthrough.

Carvas

Nov 29, 2017
Hey Guys, Emma doesn't show up on my "Relations" menu, I've been working for her on Thursdays, but that's about all I can do with her. How do I raise the affection level with her?

Thanks in advance

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
so im probably being thick but how do u save your progress
I posted this a few pages back (more than I originally thought), and missed it when I went back to look for it (TY search feature). Maybe a mod could copy the info below and add it to the OP?

The only save methods are 'save and quit' in the menu (press escape while in game), and automatic saves at the beginning of each new day.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Top right corner the power button.

(Take note you gotta exit game when you save, but game autosaves every new day anyway)

Reactions: scarfer

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
New update regarding Save/Load in v0.19

In 0.19 Load/Save game feature will be updated.Five more slots will be added. There will be 8 slots in total
Can't speak for anyone else, but to me the number of saves is irrelevant. You should be able to save in game without needing to also quit. But TY for the update.

Reactions: Barbaric -Shelf

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
Can't speak for anyone else, but to me the number of saves is irrelevant. You should be able to save in game without needing to also quit. But TY for the update.
I'm hoping when it is updated, KsT will be implementing that without Save & Quit but to save in game and have more slots to work with as I am sure further down the line we will get more "Choices" in paths similar to the Billy with Janice on Beach or Billy with Coupon paths which cannot be changed again in late game unless you used a save editor.

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
need help with 248. After you get 90 score with Rachel, you will get the scene at your home where she is talking with Janice.

can't trigger that have 100 score with rachel did the flashlighf and park quests carry the bags and she invited me a drink inside but iv been spending everyday for two weeks out of house or in living room just waiting hour after hour but nothing, can you tell me where and when happen? and if is necessary something more

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes