Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
So, I can't seem to talk to shady guy at all, and Billy won't ask me about the photo of mom.

I'm not sure if those are related.

Any tips?

maklus

Jun 8, 2017
Still haven't solved my problem.

>176. If you want to repeat "the movie" scene, choose "Ask about the movie" at pharmacy shop. This way you will be able to rise score with Kelly up to 300.
>178. Go to pharmacy shop at ask about "the movie", accept her offer.

I don't have any "movie" dialogue option. When I come to her there are only 3 options: chat, buy, leave. If I choose "chat" she says that she is going to take a coffee break at 14:00. If I go there with her, then there are only anal and finish drinking options.

I only had one movie with her and when she asked if I wanna repeat, I refused. She has already given me the pills. Tried going to the studio for every day from 20:00 till 23:00, she was never there. I have also used cheat to increase her score. Maybe that broke the game ? How do I fix that ?

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
One more question, if I've decided to start over and not cheat (since, having read some stuff in this thread, cheats seem to mess up some progression), how are you supposed to legitimately make money to afford things like the pills? I know you can take money out of the purse, but if you can't do that if you have over $50, and the shady guy requires you to have $100 before he'll talk to you, there has to be some other way to get money. Is it JUST selling stuff to Billy?

Edit: I suppose I should try the variable edit cheat mod before I start over, but still.

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
the game is made in unity not renpy.
so the saves will not be in the renpy folder.

go to users\ "your user name" \AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

I think (can't remember right now since I haven't played it in a while) the saves are the playerinfo.dat (again... can't remember too well lol)

hope it helps ;)
Thank you! It's just where you said it was. Yeah I knew it wouldn't be in the renpy folders but that was the only save file location the FAQ led me to so I had to give it a shot.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I love the addition of the son trying to mind control the mom into impregnation only for the mother to come clean about it not working at all.
I was initially disappointed that the MC was so against getting the mother pregnant that it almost turned me away from the game but the quality was there so I stayed, only to be surprised by this lovely addition.
Hopefully in future releases there is a possibility/path for the MC to change his stance on impregnation.
That is STILL my favorite dialogue scene of all in this or any other game!

dhiyaa

Oct 23, 2017
Boss you da man!! I tried to do that before but not from the map, I was trying from the living room. Worked perfect ty. I wanted to get it to work from my game rather than a random save so that I knew where I was and everything I had done.
where to find regedit on pc

american

Apr 24, 2017
I have only one question how many more updates until the story come to a end or it is no were in sight yet thank you
and one more thing how about and a twist into game like lost extra sister hmm

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
where to find regedit on pc
Click on 'Windows' button, and type regedit and press ENTER. Regedit will start.
You are a first time user, so I advise you to 'export' the complete registry first as a backup: when in regedit select 'Computer', click 'File' and select 'export'.

Reactions: dhiyaa

Habuza

Jun 6, 2017
Hi guys, so i seem to be having 2 issues.
1. I cant ask emma for advice about resturant, have followed the guied but she doesnt ask me to come in, just tells me shes busy.
2. I cant ask Julia to join at pool, she just scream and goes away, have done everything with Julia and it still doesnt work :/

Is anyone else having these problems or is it just me? And do you know a solution?

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone know what the prereq for getting the initial mom/Julia scene? When you're hiding in the closet? At this point I've done the next two Julia scenes.

Do you have to have her see you and mom at the pool and freak out, and talk to her about it, THEN it'll trigger? I swear I've done that and it still didn't work.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone know what the prereq for getting the initial mom/Julia scene? When you're hiding in the closet? At this point I've done the next two Julia scenes.

Do you have to have her see you and mom at the pool and freak out, and talk to her about it, THEN it'll trigger? I swear I've done that and it still didn't work.
Yes you gotta do the whole pool sequence.

(But the trigger is random so you're just unlucky unless you didn't do something in the story in which case do the thing in the story!)

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Yes you gotta do the whole pool sequence.

(But the trigger is random so you're just unlucky unless you didn't do something in the story in which case do the thing in the story!)
Here's my problem:

I get caught by Julia. When I go to the hot tub right after, there isn't ever an option to talk about mom. I'm assuming that's why the scene won't trigger.

However, I HAVE gotten that dialog before. The very first time I got caught. I went to the hallway that day, but Julia never showed up, so I couldn't wait that day. At this point, I've progressed both mom and Julia's stories past that point.

This makes me think it's just bugged.

Anyone know if you can fix this with the save editor? I don't mind not seeing the scene, I'd rather just get Julia past the "getting angry when mom and I get caught" stage.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
So for Danielle, the tattoo is the tattoo on her right arm, what about piercing? Is it her ears because I don't see it anywhere

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes