Carvas

Nov 29, 2017
"71. Ask Emma for advice at her home (you must have necklace and dress in your inventory)."

I can't talk with Julia or Emma about this.... Help please!

Fire

Jul 8, 2017
"71. Ask Emma for advice at her home (you must have necklace and dress in your inventory)."

I can't talk with Julia or Emma about this.... Help please!
You steal the necklace here:

68. Go to Emma and mow the lawn after that ask for glass of water. When she will leave the room click on the red box under the TV and steal the necklace.

And the dress you get from Kelly:

66. After you done Kelly underwear scene (no need to complete whole scene, enough just to see her underwear) Come back to pharmacy shop at 14:00 and accept coffe break offer. When she comes back from wc ask her about lingerie, she will promise to bring the dress next time.
67. Come back next day at coffee break time and ask her about the dress, she will show you it and offers to buy it for 150$.

If you have those you can ask Emma about the restaurant.

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
Can somebody say pls, where the save files are stored on MacOS?
The save-files on mac are located "Users/(your username)/libary/Application Support/unity.KsTgames.The Twist/

You also have problems with the performance on mac? I tried it on my iMac (late 2017) with SSD, i7, Radeon 580 pro and 32GB of Ram but when i choose the highest resolution with graphic details "high" it is lagging as hell :((

stonecold31

Jan 16, 2018
update:

to cheat money and score you need to go to hallway at daytime and press C + H

2nd q I still need help with
how to make mom go topless at beach ?

Andro1234

Oct 20, 2017
The save-files on mac are located "Users/(your username)/libary/Application Support/unity.KsTgames.The Twist/

You also have problems with the performance on mac? I tried it on my iMac (late 2017) with SSD, i7, Radeon 580 pro and 32GB of Ram but when i choose the highest resolution with graphic details "high" it is lagging as hell :((
Thanks for the reply but when i download the file on my MacBook I don’t have any paths of unity kst whatsoever . There is nothing .

I use a MacBook 2016 and it’s works fine . It’s depends on the graphics card that you have . I have the intel iris one . You could maybe turn off the effects in the game . Could speed up the performance .

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
Thanks for the reply but when i download the file on my MacBook I don’t have any paths of unity kst whatsoever . There is nothing .

I use a MacBook 2016 and it’s works fine . It’s depends on the graphics card that you have . I have the intel iris one . You could maybe turn off the effects in the game . Could speed up the performance .

no problem buddy! you need to activate "show hiddeln" folders because this path is in a hidden folder! you have to start the game and save one time, then the ordner should be there. maybe it depends on which OS you are?
i use osx high sierra.

because the graphics problem i really don't know whats the problem with my mac! on my imac i have the radeon pro 580 with 8GB vram, this should be more then enough for this game. i also disabled the effects at the options menu but it doesn't work.
when i run the game in 5120*2880 in ultra or high it is lagging as hell :(
an old windows notebook with a gtx 970m and 3GB ram was able to handle this without problems :(

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Minor question: Is there a way to save without having to exit to the main menu and reload from there?
Not at this moment, hopefully it will come with the new save features. But I don't know about that (yet).

Andro1234

Oct 20, 2017
no problem buddy! you need to activate "show hiddeln" folders because this path is in a hidden folder! you have to start the game and save one time, then the ordner should be there. maybe it depends on which OS you are?
i use osx high sierra.

because the graphics problem i really don't know whats the problem with my mac! on my imac i have the radeon pro 580 with 8GB vram, this should be more then enough for this game. i also disabled the effects at the options menu but it doesn't work.
when i run the game in 5120*2880 in ultra or high it is lagging as hell :(
an old windows notebook with a gtx 970m and 3GB ram was able to handle this without problems :(

thanks for the tip, it worked !

your mac should be good enough , so that shouldnt be the problem . im not an expert on this topic but i know quite a few things , why it could lag. first thing is that your resolution is may too high for unity or the game itself . some users in other games reported such an issue . also the aspect ratio of 16:9 should not be exceeded. so just make some adjustments there (resolution) or play in window mode to see if its still lagging. if not then your graphic card could be the culprit . some graphic cards are not optimized in terms of coding to game engines and stuff like that. i witnessed some people playing games on for example 2gb vram graphic cards flawlessly while others with different graphics card and more vram struggled . so it could be that but i kinda doubt it. just tweak and see if its working !

could you maybe post your savefile ? windows and mac savefiles are different

PurpleHaze07

Jan 10, 2018
Can you guys guide me on how to increase julia points? Im at 160 with julia and i cant seem to raise her point and how do i get mom to wear the dress and cow suit?

Carvas

Nov 29, 2017
You steal the necklace here:

68. Go to Emma and mow the lawn after that ask for glass of water. When she will leave the room click on the red box under the TV and steal the necklace.

And the dress you get from Kelly:

66. After you done Kelly underwear scene (no need to complete whole scene, enough just to see her underwear) Come back to pharmacy shop at 14:00 and accept coffe break offer. When she comes back from wc ask her about lingerie, she will promise to bring the dress next time.
67. Come back next day at coffee break time and ask her about the dress, she will show you it and offers to buy it for 150$.

If you have those you can ask Emma about the restaurant.
Hey, thanks for the reply.

I have done those, I have the necklace and the dress. Still can't ask them... I've asked Billy in School. When I go to Emma's house, if I knock on the door she tells me to come back Thursday. I go back, ask for the glass of water and still can't ask anything.
As for Julia... Also don't know where or when to ask her.

conde

Jul 2, 2017
Hi
sorry but i have a problem on the point 290 291
i cant join them..
someone knows how or how to finish Julia's room threesome at evening scene
I would appreciate your help

vicden

Jul 13, 2017
I don't know waht to do about Tan Line option in the beach with mom. She rejects everytime. What should i do?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
need help with 248. After you get 90 score with Rachel, you will get the scene at your home where she is talking with Janice.

can't trigger that have 100 score with rachel did the flashlighf and park quests carry the bags and she invited me a drink inside but iv been spending everyday for two weeks out of house or in living room just waiting hour after hour but nothing, can you tell me where and when happen? and if is necessary something more
It happens at 13:00 so you have to go right home after school to see that scene. And it's a one off so it only happens once, the rest of the time you will see Emma Jogging.

Can you guys guide me on how to increase julia points? Im at 160 with julia and i cant seem to raise her point and how do i get mom to wear the dress and cow suit?
You need to wake up at night and go to the pool between 1am and 5am. That will lead to anal lessons and it takes off from there.

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Any handsome guy help me to bang the teacher pretty please? , I used cheats and cannot talk with shady guy and Teacher won't be invite me to the house.. :(

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Any handsome guy help me to bang the teacher pretty please? , I used cheats and cannot talk with shady guy and Teacher won't be invite me to the house.. :(
Try meeting Rebecca in the park, first around 17:00 and then another time at 20:00-22:00.
If that doesn't work you missed out on some trigger-events while cheating on points and there's no way you can undo that.
Maybe if you use the CheatMenu to lower Rebecca's points and try to get all events triggered. CheatMenu can be found here:

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I ask mom to wear lingery, but tomorrow julia wont come to my room, what should I do?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes