Henz

Apr 21, 2017
I have Julia come into my room to ask about Janice wearing underwear but i don't get a new option when i go to talk to Julia in her room

Reactions: crosgaron

dhiyaa

Oct 23, 2017
Click on 'Windows' button, and type regedit and press ENTER. Regedit will start.
You are a first time user, so I advise you to 'export' the complete registry first as a backup: when in regedit select 'Computer', click 'File' and select 'export'.
thank you like a lot you're a life saver

javproff

Aug 9, 2017
first try to ultra and turn on all graphic setting, this gem use not much vram but decent gpu power :hushedface:

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
I can't get Julia to talk about the lingerie store after she comes into my room to talk about janice wearing her underwear around the house.

jackie598484

Feb 3, 2017
Can someone for the love of god share save idk before birthday, there was a bug with Kelly back then and i didnt want to dl older version etc...I just started new game and when things god interesting an error occurred.I am just sick and tired of trying to play this again. Havent seen anything from 0,12 god damn.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Really I feel like with all the menu additions and stuff like selecting outfits and how you want characters to look he's slowly adding eventually he's gonna try to put in a true clothing/appearance system like in an RPG

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
thanks for the tip, it worked !

your mac should be good enough , so that shouldnt be the problem . im not an expert on this topic but i know quite a few things , why it could lag. first thing is that your resolution is may too high for unity or the game itself . some users in other games reported such an issue . also the aspect ratio of 16:9 should not be exceeded. so just make some adjustments there (resolution) or play in window mode to see if its still lagging. if not then your graphic card could be the culprit . some graphic cards are not optimized in terms of coding to game engines and stuff like that. i witnessed some people playing games on for example 2gb vram graphic cards flawlessly while others with different graphics card and more vram struggled . so it could be that but i kinda doubt it. just tweak and see if its working !

could you maybe post your savefile ? windows and mac savefiles are different

i am glad that i could help. if you want i can send you a bunch of save-files but i can't tell you which state each save file is. for me it's just fun and i dont give much on the milestones and the progress that i made

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
sorry for this silly question? how do i save ? is it i must quit and save or there something else to save ?

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
ths

this is the only option click the red button on top right corner and then save and exit .....
thank you..can i ask again ? where do i find my save files ? i go to appdata/locallow/kst/the twist and there is no save folder

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Last time I have played was 0.14 version. I dont know where i am guide wise, so if somebody could please upload their save from the end of any 0.15,0.16 or 0.17 version so I can easily pick it up when I look at the guide.

Reactions: jackie598484
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes