x_man

Dec 18, 2017
is there any walkthrough for 0.18 i don't know how to get the new secnse or new charater

Grimbled

Jan 18, 2018
Having a few crashes so saving very frequently would love a save button rather than having to quit to save else really enjoying it even if i have some of the event crossed lol

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Anybody know if there's a fix to the multiple crashes on .18 final ?
Well you could try some things:
- update the drivers for your video card;
- switch off enhancers in the options;
- always use a 16:9 resolution;
- try the experimental build (also found in the OP).

SuperBob321

Jan 28, 2018
I just started this game and my version is 0.16 but how do i drug kelly??? i bought drug x from the shady man and i go to her at 14:00 to drink coffee and wait untill she goes to the bathroom but nothing happens! do i need to click in something?

Never mind found it :D

bb71000

Dec 29, 2017
salut! Je ne comprends pas ...
Je ne comprends pas pourquoi certains joueurs ne comprennent rien!
Cela fait moins de deux semaines que j'ai découvert ce jeu. En suivant le conseil étape par étape, sans aucune difficulté, je suis arrivé à la fin! Pas même un bug de 0,17 à 0,18!
L'essentiel est que je suis français et que je dois tout traduire!

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
salut! Je ne comprends pas ...
Je ne comprends pas pourquoi certains joueurs ne comprennent rien!
Cela fait moins de deux semaines que j'ai découvert ce jeu. En suivant le conseil étape par étape, sans aucune difficulté, je suis arrivé à la fin! Pas même un bug de 0,17 à 0,18!
L'essentiel est que je suis français et que je dois tout traduire!
Ich würde mal sagen, die Meisten hier müssen übersetzen und dass hat nichts damit zu tun, dass du ein Franzmann bist. Ich für meinen Teil hatte schon ein paar Abstürze mit 0.18.

jewuwee

Sep 1, 2017
Sorry, I can't seem to find an answer to a problem I'm having. I cannot get to dining from living. I also can't get out of kitchen or bathroom. Right click navigation doesn't seem to work in these areas.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Sorry, I can't seem to find an answer to a problem I'm having. I cannot get to dining from living. I also can't get out of kitchen or bathroom. Right click navigation doesn't seem to work in these areas.
You'll have to use the 'door' symbol in the right top corner to get a drop down menu with choices where to go to.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Someone has the 0.18 Advanced patrons release that was posted on Jan 27 at 2:53 pm ... tks ..

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Someone has the 0.18 Advanced patrons release that was posted on Jan 27 at 2:53 pm ... tks ..
There's no need, there no difference in any of the releases of said version. He simply releases the game at certain times for different level patrons.

The one at the OP is exactly same as the Legendary/Expert and advanced, there's no extra content for different patrons.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Ich würde mal sagen, die Meisten hier müssen übersetzen und dass hat nichts damit zu tun, dass du ein Franzmann bist. Ich für meinen Teil hatte schon ein paar Abstürze mit 0.18.

was ist so schlimm daran alles zu übersetzen? es ist ein englisch sprachiges forum und hier wird zu 90% englisch geschprochen/geschrieben.
ich hatte noch keine abstürtze mit 0.18
____
what's so bad about translating everything? it's an english forum and here 90% of the forum is written and spoken in english.
I hadn't crashed yet with 0.18

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Last time i did a whole playthrough was in Summer 2017. I played it a few days ago and i am happily surprised that there is so much new content. Really good work on this game.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes