Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Can someone help.

I just started it and when i enter rooms i cant exit them i cant rotate the camera and cant see the doors.

How am i supose to exit the rooms ?
In most rooms you can move the camera angle. Just right click on your mouse and move around.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I hope Jason starts titfucking her once she's fallen asleep on that mattress hahaha
lol cant wait to spread all MC cum in all Rechel hole and on her body too!
I just wanna see her face whan she say to Jason.... Jason you cum in me!? And yet again i have that fucking plan B pill XD
Cant wait that the autor start to give us the change to just cum in the girls/woman without give them that stupid pill.
Something like they say it was me safe day XD
Or something like we are safe i am not pregnant. But cant wait you cum in me again XD oh man i am so excited to cum in all the girls/woman in this game XD the fear to impregnate them are so fucking exciting!

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
I can`t wait to get home tomorrow morning. I haven`t played this for 2 month...
Thanks for the upload. You guys are the best!

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
You might just have to restart. Adrianna is at the studio at 1600 most of the time. First you should have got to the point of finding a job for Julia. Then go to the studio to talk to Adrianna. Then talk about smoking. Then make sure to talk to Kelly which opens up the option to buy the gum. Buy it. Then next time you see Adrianna give her the gum. For the rest just follows the walkthrough
Save editor wouldn't work ? And the walkthroughs said she would be 11-16h at the studio, so I might not have checked precisely 16h that much, so I might try that.

Edit : Okay, so I tried save editor after making a copy and just set adriane's quest to a number, so i'm not sure what I missed, or if it actually changed anything, but I could find her outside and gave her the gum & package so i'll try from there

Vrka

Dec 22, 2017
Hi Guys. A question, I wanted to transfer my version 17 save game to version 18. How do I do that.

Thanks on advance for the advice.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Welp it work, I tried almost 6 days in a row to trigger the event lol, maybe I just have shitty luck, thanks for the help.

In another point, do I really need to prostitute the mom to Billy to unlock her mom? I really hate his character... and Netorase interactions.

omikron

Jan 11, 2017
Welp it work, I tried almost 6 days in a row to trigger the event lol, maybe I just have shitty luck, thanks for the help.

In another point, do I really need to prostitute the mom to Billy to unlock her mom? I really hate his character... and Netorase interactions.
@Yume-Noun You don't need to. You can skip the netorare completely. You just need to meet her, Rachel, first at the house, then you can meet at the park between 12-17. After getting relationship high enough she will invite you inside and then raise relationship further there. I'd recommend checking the walkthrough.

U

User_215882

Did you either give Billy the coupon or the coupon. I mean you could tell him about the beach but that fat fuck deserves nothing.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
- 7 new scenes.
Eh..

As an ex-patron that has not played this in 3 months as updates (for me) got SUPER stale. Is it too much to ask if the nature of the updates be better described so that casuals like myself can decide if there is interesting content, or not?

Do you get to bone the teacher yet? Any new sister scenes? The photographer is probably the hottest model in the game, anything there yet?

Also, the nature of the senens? Anal (pass) Risky CP (download right now!)... Just sayin' this game jumped the shark 3 updates ago (for me) with "change mom's outfit." The mom 3D model is fugly. I've seen hotter Quake 3 3D models and that was 20 years ago.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
you have to ask her when she is in her room, thats how you open victoria secret online shop ...
Cheers man,

That's me all caught up again. Must say that the cheats menu helps the game a lot. The grind is there for those that enjoy it, but for those that just need to see or do something once then this was great. The game needs characters with some serious curves though, but I suppose it depends on where the dev buys the models sets from.

ju55

Dec 4, 2017
Anyone know what you need to do to get Emma to recommend a restaurant? Can't seem to trigger it

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Did you either give Billy the coupon or the coupon. I mean you could tell him about the beach but that fat fuck deserves nothing.
Nope, I didn't play since that time. I almost reach the 0.05 update part in the walkthrough, I only need to do the sister pool event.

The walkthrough should tell you that events are unnecesary :/

One more thing, somewhere I read in this topic that I need to sell Billy the videos, I also need to do with the video 003 and next ones?

Thanks for all the help

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Eh..

As an ex-patron that has not played this in 3 months as updates (for me) got SUPER stale. Is it too much to ask if the nature of the updates be better described so that casuals like myself can decide if there is interesting content, or not?

Do you get to bone the teacher yet? Any new sister scenes? The photographer is probably the hottest model in the game, anything there yet?

Also, the nature of the senens? Anal (pass) Risky CP (download right now!)... Just sayin' this game jumped the shark 3 updates ago (for me) with "change mom's outfit." The mom 3D model is fugly. I've seen hotter Quake 3 3D models and that was 20 years ago.
Yes! (teacher)
Yes! (Sister plus Sister AND mom!)
Yes! (Photographer)
Yes (creampie but little risk since Plan B arrival. You can also creampie the Photog who doesn't require Plan B.)

so can you fist your mother laredy ?
Yes you can do that too in the Kitchen!

Reactions: Darkaura
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes