Steve2233

Oct 2, 2017
Still can't get Julia to come into my room after asking Janice to wear lingerie. I did notice that in the walkthrough it mentions that it doesn't matter what you ask her to wear. I did never get that choice of different items but it did ask her to wear lingerie. I am assuming that is just mistype in walkthrough.

I have restarted from beginning of 18 multiple times and can't get Julia to come in room. Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong.

edit: Somehow I never asked her to walk around daily in lingere. I swear I did but as soon as I did that scene again it fixed it.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
There's the incest tag, but is it really? I remember playing a few months ago that you discovered that neither your sister or your parents are blood related, that's was the major reason that I drop the game. So I wonder if this still the case or somehow the parents are really your parents?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
What are the requirements for the hypno yoga to trigger? I got the disc and replaced it in the living room, but come Tuesday, it just plays a scene I can't interact with. Janice is at 290, can't figure out how to progress her and Emma is at 375.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
so far , i have played the beta 1 version, met danielle (expect great things from this char in the future) and tried to get the updated H scenes, so i tried most of the H scenes i can get my hands on ...
these are the ones i found :
- updated beach scene with janice
- lesbian scene (julia + janice) in julia's room at night
- 4 variation of the lesbian, scene where jason joins in and gets to join in on the fun, and chooses either janice or julia, and after that choice, chooses to stick to pussy or switch to ass, in janice's case, the jentle/rough option appears , but in all anal scenes, jason gets a nasty surprise (you'll know what i mean when you see it)
- also, there is the rachel scene after you give her all the items, and she trips, and you give her massage, so far i tried to get her to lay on her stomach, and had some fun with her ass, will try other variation next time and will let you know ...

i think that's it, those are the ones i found, if someone found any other updated/new scenes, please share, i wanna try them out ....
p.s: i just got the beta 2 version, so i will try to find new scenes there, hopefully i can fin em all ...
peace out fellow pervs ....

Reactions: oldmasterxd

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
I am running V0.18beta2 and can only get the one scene when I hide in the wardrobe in Julia's room at night. I do not get the option to "join in". How do I trigger the additional scenes?

Aug 22, 2017
I am running V0.18beta2 and can only get the one scene when I hide in the wardrobe in Julia's room at night. I do not get the option to "join in". How do I trigger the additional scenes?
I Remember having this problem... I cant remember what I did to solve it, but go back through the Walkthrough, you probably missed a step, or your Julia Affection isnt high enough

mv3

May 12, 2017
When i click on the load button the buttons (new game, load, options etc...) dissapear and i can not play my save game. What's the problem?

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
so far , i have played the beta 1 version, met danielle (expect great things from this char in the future) and tried to get the updated H scenes, so i tried most of the H scenes i can get my hands on ...
these are the ones i found :
- updated beach scene with janice
- lesbian scene (julia + janice) in julia's room at night
- 4 variation of the lesbian, scene where jason joins in and gets to join in on the fun, and chooses either janice or julia, and after that choice, chooses to stick to pussy or switch to ass, in janice's case, the jentle/rough option appears , but in all anal scenes, jason gets a nasty surprise (you'll know what i mean when you see it)
- also, there is the rachel scene after you give her all the items, and she trips, and you give her massage, so far i tried to get her to lay on her stomach, and had some fun with her ass, will try other variation next time and will let you know ...

i think that's it, those are the ones i found, if someone found any other updated/new scenes, please share, i wanna try them out ....
p.s: i just got the beta 2 version, so i will try to find new scenes there, hopefully i can fin em all ...
peace out fellow pervs ....
thank you for this i still waiting for rachel full sex scenes for back to play this one last time played 0.14 ty gona wait for 0.20 maybe ^_^

Ranveer

Jan 19, 2018
I lost my previous versions saved file so please send me 0.16 saved file please and also 0.18 walkthrough also

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
On V0.17Final I cant progress beyond 295 w/ Sis, and I cant purchase Nicotine Gum... How do I rectify this blockage?
chat with Adriana to trigger the gum conversation. After that you should be able to buy it in shop as a one time thing after asking Kelly if she sells it. As for sis, I think the relationship trigger your looking for is after she becomes a model and randomly visits you in the night, use lube, you'll get 5 at a time.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So I read the walkthrough...
I have the dress and necklace yet Emma wont give me the restaurant option for mom's birthday.
I already had the workout session with her.
any ideas?
I am using version 17 final
It might be a conversation specifically on Wednesday mowing visits (before mowing). But to cover all your bases you can always attempt to ask Kelly or Billy to see if one of them opens up a suggestion to ask Emma (most likely Kelly).

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes