dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
You didn´t sound like a dick...there must be a little thig that I haven´t done yet to have a relation with the neighboor...I will watch the txt walktrough (again) searchinf for what I missed...
It must have been a little thing at the begginning...I´m kind of desperate here hehe

Anyway...I will try once more and I will give feedback

Thanks a lot ;)

PS: Ignore my gramatical errors...it´s not my mother tongue ;)

Edit: I know what it is...I didn´t ask Kelly about her friend...I think is that...but I don´t recall having that option....I ´m 85 with Kelly
Thank you. You've almost got it. Need to go even further back, before that, and follow every step with Mom.

and idgaf about typos. I speak fluent broken English. ;)

Reactions: Wyrme and Lopes1974

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I just had the same problem but found a fix for the problem.
In terminal just change into the this directory "Contents/MacOS/" and the chmod 775 on TheTwist0.18Mac
After this go the folder where the game is placed and do chmod 775 on TheTwist0.18Mac.app -> after this it should work!!
I'm sorry im trying to follow what you wrote but could you explain a step by step method since it just says no such file or directory

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
Anyone also experiencing issues on a Mac? I'm getting a 'The application “TheTwist0.18Mac” can’t be opened'. I've just downloaded and extracted the files.

nimon37

Dec 13, 2017
No one knows what the gentle scenes are because who the fuck actually wants gentle lololol.
please help me to get the option "ask about restaurent to Emma". I already have necklace and dress,and I also asked to billy and julia,but the option doesn't open....

nimon37

Dec 13, 2017
Talk to Billy, he'll introduce you to Shady Guy (at a price).
I can not get help from EMMA about restaurent.. I already have necklace and dress and I also asked billy and julia. but i can not get option to ask Emma about help.

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
I'm sorry im trying to follow what you wrote but could you explain a step by step method since it just says no such file or directory

you need to open terminal and change to that directory where your copy of "the twist" is.
After this type: cd TheTwist0.18Mac.app/
after this: cd Contents
after this: cd MacOs
then: chmod 775 TheTwist0.18Mac

after this close terminal and the app should work!!

Reactions: samkazk

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
Anyone also experiencing issues on a Mac? I'm getting a 'The application “TheTwist0.18Mac” can’t be opened'. I've just downloaded and extracted the files.

you need to open terminal and change to that directory where your copy of "the twist" is.
After this type: cd TheTwist0.18Mac.app/
after this: cd Contents
after this: cd MacOs
then: chmod 775 TheTwist0.18Mac

after this close terminal and the app should work!!

Reactions: psychomato and MBL

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Hi all, new player here but getting stuck, and after a couple of hours of reading this thread, I'm still stuck.
and I tried following the walkthrough when I got stuck too, no help :(

Things that are going well: Teacher, getting regular BJ - relationship 140
Kelly - been invited for coffee - relationship 50
Sister - relationship 50-60 but I keep losing points when visiting her in the bathroom - although this is the only way now I seem to be able to get points. Comforting her in the living room no longer gets me anything.
Janice - this is the problem. I'm at 50 and stuck, been stuck for days. Talking to her when drunk no longer does anything.
Foot rub at the pool, she just falls asleep - any attempt to go higher loses points.
Joining her in bed always loses points
Massaging her in the living room no longer gets any points
Also - panties not near jacuzzi. Searched everywhere - no sign of them at all
And... suncream - bought it, but never got the option to apply it or use it anywhere.
Any help appreciated :)

nimon37

Dec 13, 2017
I can not find option "ask about restaurent to Emma". I already have necklace and dress. I also already asked billy and julia. but I can't get any option to emma. please help me anyone...

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes