Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anybody help me....i am stuck at rachel mission...the quest was lets find out billy is gay or not where i had to bring a dress ....Mc said that talk with julia but i am not getting any conversation where i can ask that....?? anybody know what to do...
Have you tried talking to Julia when she's in bedroom during the day.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
This is a complete game.....so there is no rachel content i mean..no actual sex ?? why the developer kept that uncompleted doesn't make any sense.. Actually is 18 is the final version ??

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This is a complete game.....so there is no rachel content i mean..no actual sex ?? why the developer kept that uncompleted doesn't make any sense.. Actually is 18 is the final version ??
No it's not, there's going to be an update 0.19 in a couple of weeks

To everyone, please don't go by the file name, all the word "FINAL" means is the last update for the current version, it does not mean that the game is finished.

So expect more content with Rachel and the other characters, KsT is FAR from finished with the game.

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
1st You need to be caught by Julia getting a bj from Janice/Mom at the pool
2nd Talk to Julia at Jacuzzi at the pool
3rd Talk to Janice/Mom about Julia in the Dining room when she's having coffee
Didn't do 3rd step. Now i have solve this! Thank you!

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Quick question did you use the hallway cheat?

How to get it

1- Sit next to Janice/Mom in living room
2- Get Whisky
3- Give Whisky to Janice in dining room when she's drunk
4- Sit next to Janice/Mom in living room
5- Approach Billy
6- Speak to Kelly at Pharmacy
7- Purchase all items (you can use hallway cheat to get money without consequence)
8- Talk to Kelly
9- Talk to Billy
10- Talk to Kelly
11- Sit next to Janice/Mom in living room
12- Using Hallway cheat to increase Kelly's points to 30 ONLY
13- Visit Kelly at 14:00, accept offer
14- Sit next to Janice/Mom in living room
15- Talk to Kelly
16- "Ask about her friend" should now appear
Ty i missed the talk with mom about the hospital

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeaa i have solve that part
Did you check the computer afterwards

also did you do this yet
277. Ask Janice to wear any outfit (underwear,lingerie,latex doesn't matter). Next day Julia will come to your room and talk about mom walking around in underwear/latex.

if Julia hasn't visited your room after you ask Janice to wear an outfit, then you need to do that first.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017

To everyone, please don't go by the file name, all the word "FINAL" means is the last update for the current version, it does not mean that the game is finished.

So expect more content with Rachel and the other characters, KsT is FAR from finished with the game.
Ohh thanks a lot for clearing that up...i thought it was a complete game when i saw that FINAL word.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

Exactly!
And to add to that: 0.19 will be released on feb 16th.
As always this will be a beta, followed by some more beta's and finally the 0.19 Final. And work continues for 0.20 ;)

american

Apr 24, 2017
To be honest I can understand why people get confused with the word Final maybe need to be said another like last update of XXX of final and continue or to be continued so people stop stress you out ok just idea and most I see who do this are new members

Lopes1974

Jan 31, 2018
Hi!

First of all...my congratulations to the developer of the game! (hope he can see this hehe)

Now...I have been working with the neighboor for a while, mowing his grass, but I havo none relation point with her...and everytime I speak to her except on Thursdays, she is occupied
Any suggestion? I´m kind of stuck with the neighboor...

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hi!

First of all...my congratulations to the developer of the game! (hope he can see this hehe)

Now...I have been working with the neighboor for a while, mowing his grass, but I havo none relation point with her...and everytime I speak to her except on Thursdays, she is occupied
Any suggestion? I´m kind of stuck with the neighboor...
Follow the walkthrough.

"I've done everything!"

No. You haven't.

edit: listen, I'm sorry if I sound like a dick. I'm usually quite friendly, but when it comes to this thread, this is THE most asked question by members supposedly following the walkthrough but really just cherry-picking what they do and cheating the relationship scores. I'm not saying don't cheat the relationship scores, but you have to also DO THE THINGS.

Reactions: Lopes1974

Lopes1974

Jan 31, 2018
Follow the walkthrough.

"I've done everything!"

No. You haven't.

edit: listen, I'm sorry if I sound like a dick. I'm usually quite friendly, but when it comes to this thread, this is THE most asked question by members supposedly following the walkthrough but really just cherry-picking what they do and cheating the relationship scores. I'm not saying don't cheat the relationship scores, but you have to also DO THE THINGS.
You didn´t sound like a dick...there must be a little thig that I haven´t done yet to have a relation with the neighboor...I will watch the txt walktrough (again) searchinf for what I missed...
It must have been a little thing at the begginning...I´m kind of desperate here hehe

Anyway...I will try once more and I will give feedback

Thanks a lot ;)

PS: Ignore my gramatical errors...it´s not my mother tongue ;)

Edit: I know what it is...I didn´t ask Kelly about her friend...I think is that...but I don´t recall having that option....I ´m 85 with Kelly

Reactions: dalzomo

Lopes1974

Jan 31, 2018
It must be some kind of bug with mu pc or with my download of the game...I have the latest upload...the Neighboor is soposed to invite me into her house and she did not do that...:frown:

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes