Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
So I have a minor problem of huge importance. Moms model is all fucked up and I don't know why. This is a fresh save on a computer that has had a fresh windows install just last week so it can't be something buried in my files and changing my resolution does nothing. Any ideas?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Update your graphic card drivers?

Lone Wolf Games

Aug 17, 2017
I'm more waiting for finally getting the promised impregnation/pregnancy content or atleast a kinky continuation/finalization of the Cow outfit event, Joga conversation, Plan-B solution and more optional NTR with Billy/Mom, That Black guy/Sister (foto shoot).
I agree, though it would also be cool to see the continuation of the scene with Janice passed out on her bed. Or some scenes involving the sister in the pool, living room, or dining room

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Am i the only one who diehard wants the mom/aunt storyline to be continued before anything else (emma, julia 2nd priority). Dont like the addition of yet another girl. Rachel's was good but ultimately its Janice and Aunt stuff that triumphs

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Question for the patreons. Which storyline poll won at the end or is it still going on? And will it be implemented in 0.20?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
So I have a minor problem of huge importance. Moms model is all fucked up and I don't know why. This is a fresh save on a computer that has had a fresh windows install just last week so it can't be something buried in my files and changing my resolution does nothing. Any ideas?
If you play game in low quality that hapend try in high quality or on below high quality.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
19 final has so many bugs, i cannot finish the game from the beginning again
I dont encounter any buggs if you cheats to incrase stats maybe gone bugged if you follow the walkthroug there is only on trick to do to complete billy mom path i noticied only that you dont need to save the game cuz gone be stuck and the scene gone be repeat forever.after you talk with billy mom and tomorrow after school you need to talk with billy again dont save the game if you save the game before option to talk to billy dont apear same go for the sex scenes that you need one day or 2 days to wait to go again in billy house finish the scene with billy mom in house save the game wait 2 days go again in billy house finsh the scene and save the game this is the way to avoid to be stuck in a infinite loop or if you want i can upload my 2 save game one is with billy route on the beach the other is wheen i give him the free ticket for the game.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I dont encounter any buggs if you cheats to incrase stats maybe gone bugged if you follow the walkthroug there is only on trick to do to complete billy mom path i noticied only that you dont need to save the game cuz gone be stuck and the scene gone be repeat forever.after you talk with billy mom and tomorrow after school you need to talk with billy again dont save the game if you save the game before option to talk to billy dont apear same go for the sex scenes that you need one day or 2 days to wait to go again in billy house finish the scene with billy mom in house save the game wait 2 days go again in billy house finsh the scene and save the game this is the way to avoid to be stuck in a infinite loop or if you want i can upload my 2 save game one is with billy route on the beach the other is wheen i give him the free ticket for the game.
you're gonna stuck with rebecca

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes