Flemh

Jun 3, 2017
Can you somehow get the mother to wear the cow outfit? Is there a trick or is the outfit for someone else? Maybe Dev was just kidding with the outfit :D
Iirc that story still needs to be worked on. You get her in the suit and you get a conversation but nothing else. I think the conversation will start an impregnation arc in the future updates.
Btw, you need a CD for hypnosis from the sketchy guy and for your mom and the next door neighbor to start doing yoga together before you can get her into that suit.

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
Iirc that story still needs to be worked on. You get her in the suit and you get a conversation but nothing else. I think the conversation will start an impregnation arc in the future updates.
Btw, you need a CD for hypnosis from the sketchy guy and for your mom and the next door neighbor to start doing yoga together before you can get her into that suit.
I don't think the start of it will be impregnation. I expect it to be at the very end, but there was a conversation in the game I believe that says there is ways to get women to lactate without getting them pregnant, with some medical requirements I believe so I think that will come first before Impregnation but then will most likely start off the entire impregnation scenario.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Like my...

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 8GB + Samsung LC34F791WQU (I5 7600 + 32GB Kingston RAM) and you are experiencing a completely new world :)
With a setup like that I wouldn't know whether to game on it or take it out for a romantic dinner!XD

Seriously though, that's high end compared to mine, and thankfully this game gets by on lower end systems.
Currently i3 530, 4GB DDR3 and R9270... Used to be on a better system, but the mobo died out of warranty and Still trying to scrape together enough to get a similar replacement.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
It is so laggy... I couldn't even get past the intro due to it taking forever to render.
Normally I have no issues with unity games

Reactions: Paul83

matrixita

Mar 13, 2018
I'm stuck in Rebecca initial Progress. Any time I go to the school Jason play with her but but no progress with relationship has been done. Reading the Guideline She should give me a BJ to increase the relationship, but nothing happend, this happend to you too? What is the key to progress? It's a Bug?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I'm stuck in Rebecca initial Progress. Any time I go to the school Jason play with her but but no progress with relationship has been done. Reading the Guideline She should give me a BJ to increase the relationship, but nothing happend, this happend to you too? What is the key to progress? It's a Bug?
It's a bug. Will be solved in (a) next release or cheat points until Rebecca is at 60.

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
Hello and thanks for the game...enjoyed it. Anyone have any other suggestions similar game like this? Because most games are just a bunch of stills put together whereas this one had animations etc. Thanks!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes