Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Is there a more up to date walk-through or guide or is the one in OP actually it? I only ask because it seems while it definitely covers most of the broad events there are variations on what the guide says is supposed to happen. For example, I had an old save that already had mom's panties in my inv and when I would go to Jason's room it would ask if I wanted to sniff them (instead of using them from the inv like the guide's say). I know its a small change, but I restarted and now several events in the guide are just not happening, or happening in a very different timeframe than I remember. I know this game seems to be partially RNG in regards to people being places and doing things, but either I missed something not listed in the guide or my RNG luck is just super terribad after I started a new play-through. My current frustration comes with mom's panties never being in the bathroom. I've got her maxed relation wise (as much as I can without cheating) and I've done everything the guide says, but its been like 2 in game weeks and no panties.

dacen

Aug 22, 2017
you can found the panties after this event:
Massage mom at pool at least till the point when Jason says:"Wow... nice view". Another option is at bedroom when mom taking a nap, till the Jason says :"I must admit mom has best ass in the world".

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
All I can say to people playing this game, use the walkthorught that's a notepad document. If you monotonically do everything step-by-step you WILL get all scenes and progress. If you don't seem to be getting something, try repeating some events that you think might have been missed and just follow the walkthrought. Recently had problems with getting the coupon so decided to redo the scene just before getting it (Janice beach sex scene) and it worked. Couple of days later found the coupon after being stuck for quite a while

Reactions: condedracula

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What is "Tech Demo"? A different version of the game, a standalone demo, something else?
Explaining the meaning of a colour to someone who doesn't understands colours is much harder than just showing it. So you should just checking it out yourself.

Reactions: manneychin

mingster9

Nov 1, 2017
hello i cant ask for advice for emma, only billy and julia, what scene can i ask emma the restaurant? i already got about 200 points but i cant manage to ask her
I believe you have to go to her front door and be invited in. If you aren't getting invited in, you might have to bump into her while she is running when you go back to Jason's house. I do remember having this issue to, but can't 100% remember how I got past it.

juliopereira

May 17, 2017
I believe you have to go to her front door and be invited in. If you aren't getting invited in, you might have to bump into her while she is running when you go back to Jason's house. I do remember having this issue to, but can't 100% remember how I got past it.
i couldnt manage to do it but then i used the save editor and I changed mombday from 2 to 3 and then i could book the restaurant

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Tech demo is create for what?
To replace Dr.Frankenstein's outdated oldschool 1.0 monster to a new, fashionable, female.. definiately boob-heavy 2.0 version that is yet to be brought back to life. She will be risen though. And when she does, just as any monster she'll turn against us and we will be... royally screwed i'm afraid! The fate that we must endure for such ungodly deeds! It will be horrible i'm sure! Since who could possibly enjoy the lewdness of such lustmonster mommy we created! ..beside a few heretical deviants like me:coldsweat:

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes