Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I can't understanding for my limited english lol
Worry not, the point is that if the new shader gets implemented, girls will have an even hotter look! And thats just the half of it. Judging by the demo, the Dev can easily implement tatoos, piercings, tan-lines to any character.

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
Worry not, the point is that if the new shader gets implemented, girls will have an every hotter look! And thats just the half of it. Judging by the demo, the Dev can easily implement tatoos, piercings, tan-lines to any character.
Thanks, got it

F95kiat

Jul 27, 2017
hopefully 0.20 will continue support winxp again, last time can support until 0.18. I dont want change my old pc OS.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
What kind of PC would you need to run that?
The PC isn't as important as the Display adapter (Video Card) in this situation.
And you still need to have a Monitor that supports those kind of resolutions.
Just about any internal nVidia or Radeon card that supports 4K will easily support those kind of settings.
On Board Video may be less able to handle it depending on how old the Motherboard is.

But the good news is that you can go and buy one of those cards and put it into your current computer.
All the Video and rendering will be done on that Display Adapter GPU, not the PC CPU.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
What kind of PC would you need to run that?
At this resolution? As already mentioned above, any decent GPU can run it provided you've got the monitor for it. UWQHD is quite demanding however, only a couple hundred pixels short of 4K.

The true measuring of a UWQHD is the FPS. You'll need a pretty high spec'd GPU to have run above 60fps with the highest settings at the full resolution.

I may be in the minority, my setup is an 8700K+1080Ti. Monitor is 100hz Ultrawide GSync.

It's great to see The Twist supporting UWQHD, however this demo is static. Whether its supported on an actual fully playable build with the live panning camera without tanking performance, we'll have to wait and see.

Fauneros

Sep 17, 2017
the keyboard/console does not work

alt + E for change energy parameters
alt + M for change money parameters
alt + 1 for change mom parameters

etc.

they do not work anymore

can someone help me?

Thanks

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
If this has already been asked, then I have not found it.

Can you somehow get the mother to wear the cow outfit? Is there a trick or is the outfit for someone else? Maybe Dev was just kidding with the outfit :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can you somehow get the mother to wear the cow outfit? Is there a trick or is the outfit for someone else? Maybe Dev was just kidding with the outfit :D
It requires some effort put into it really. Because she won't just take it. You literally have to condition her to do it ;)

Lone Wolf Games

Aug 17, 2017
the keyboard/console does not work

alt + E for change energy parameters
alt + M for change money parameters
alt + 1 for change mom parameters

etc.

they do not work anymore

can someone help me?

Thanks
Press c + h at the same time to bring up the cheat menu then press again to close it

Reactions: Fauneros
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes