Hellbot

Mar 8, 2018
No, just no.. please. The walkthrough is indeed confusing in that regard, but you really should use your brain at least a little bit. Of course you have to plant the spycam before, while the bath is empty. Exactly like you did 3 times already.
I guess im just missing some chromosomes then, or somethings wrong.

Planted spycam in cabin - went to pool while mom is there - play blowjob scene - julia arrives - threesome - they go to shower - press the ''follow them'' option - scene plays out - com back later to collect spycam - ''damn nothing captured''

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Planted spycam in cabin - went to pool while mom is there - play blowjob scene - julia arrives - threesome - they go to shower - press the ''follow them'' option - scene plays out - com back later to collect spycam - ''damn nothing captured''
The problem is not with the exact scene. For example did you sold previous videos to Billy already. Meaning you have downloaded them to your computer previously as well. Another thing is that you might not want to follow them! The follow them option can lead to a scene later own when you can join which might prevent the recording. So just don't follow them, at least try if that works. Go back after they leave, take the cam, check it.

Reactions: Hellbot

Hellbot

Mar 8, 2018
The problem is not with the exact scene. For example did you sold previous videos to Billy already. Meaning you have downloaded them to your computer previously as well. Another thing is that you might not want to follow them! The follow them option can lead to a scene later own when you can join which might prevent the recording. So just don't follow them, at least try if that works. Go back after they leave, take the cam, check it.
That did the job, holyshit i was fuming at this point, boy did the walkthrough put me on the wrong path because it clearly states :

122. Go to the pool and do the threesome scene with mom and Julia, in the end choose "Follow them" option.
123. Go to the bathroom (make sure you have spycam in the inventory) and hide the spycam in shower cabin. Now will get the 4th video.

You sir just saved me from going mental, and probably my computer monitor from early retirement

joe blog

Apr 29, 2017
The clothing (like the nighties and underwear) and some of the other flat images are super low-res in my game. Also, there is a lot of clipping through clothes (like the mom's breasts). Is this just how the game is or are my files wrong somehow?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
The clothing (like the nighties and underwear) and some of the other flat images are super low-res in my game. Also, there is a lot of clipping through clothes (like the mom's breasts). Is this just how the game is or are my files wrong somehow?
That should not happen so it seems something is wrong with your game or your set up.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
can anyone please provide the save game file of the twist 0.18. it will be very helpful for other players. thanks a lot in advance

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
i dont use save game ever on this game as is bug my game always
instead im using registry key and load "autosave" just merge registry entry
Clipboard01.jpg

Reactions: Kenzen
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes