Warsnake

Jan 5, 2018
I'm not getting the 'Ask about progress' option with Rachel.
I gave her the lingerie. waited for 3 days. now stuck on her progress.

Seido

Jun 17, 2017
Err... exactly how many times do I have to jump on Janice lying on the towel until I succeed? Seriously, not sure if I understand the instructions correctly.

Kashmere123

Dec 12, 2017
You have to settle things with Julia, literally. Just talked about it 2 pages earlier. You have to progress with Julia first and when you have a high enough score with her, have the pool scene play out again. Then look for Julia either in the living room or at the dining room and the topic of what transpired at the pool will pop up. When you have discussed it with her you have to tell this to Mom as well! At one of those afternoon dining room scenes when she is sober. Tell her all is settled and Julia won't freak out anymore. But its important to have high score with both of them and probably to have seen the threesome in Julia's bedroom before she'll be okay with the pool threesome.
Thanks!

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I can't play game
has the same system win7 x64 SP1 and all of them was recently installed
Have you installed any libraries, you generally need vc_redist and directx of some flavour for a lot of things to work.

The game is getting more and more "hardware demanding": this is really bad.
You will have to give up your buggy whip at some point and get an automobile. Progress is not going to stop just because your computer is prehistoric.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I'm blocking with the pharmacy, I can not talk about the latex outfit, but I did everything I needed :(
someone help plzz ;)

Hellbot

Mar 8, 2018
I am trying to get video 4 after you have the pool threesome. I follow them to the shower/bathroom, with the spycam in my inventory, but i have no clue on how or where to place it, as everything i do advances the dialoge between Mom/Julia.

Am i just retarded or am i bugged or something, i tried placing the camera in the shower before the threesome but that doesnt get me anything, and the walkthrough clearly specifies to have the spycam on you and place it when you follow them.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I am trying to get video 4 after you have the pool threesome. I follow them to the shower/bathroom, with the spycam in my inventory, but i have no clue on how or where to place it, as everything i do advances the dialoge between Mom/Julia.

Am i just retarded or am i bugged or something, i tried placing the camera in the shower before the threesome but that doesnt get me anything, and the walkthrough clearly specifies to have the spycam on you and place it when you follow them.
Go to the bathroom, and click on shower cabin, then dialogue arrive

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Aiming for 18th-20th if nothing goes wrong.

wael2001

Mar 10, 2018
how i can find the paints to buy spy camira any one can help in v0.19 final
Also how can l sneak in Emma's backyard

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
everything smooth had video with mom in shower but when i try to enter bathroom while shes showering it frezes

Hellbot

Mar 8, 2018
Go to the bathroom, and click on shower cabin, then dialogue arrive
But when i press the ''follow them'' option it immediately takes me to the dialogue with nothing to click in the shower, nothing gets highlighted like with the previous videos because it immediately plays the shower scene /w Julia/mom.

Am i not supposed to use the ''follow them'' option or something?

Hellbot

Mar 8, 2018
But when i press the ''follow them'' option it immediately takes me to the dialogue with nothing to click in the shower, nothing gets highlighted blue like with the previous cam locations because it immediately plays the shower scene /w Julia/mom.

Am i not supposed to use the ''follow them'' option or something?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, just no.. please. The walkthrough is indeed confusing in that regard, but you really should use your brain at least a little bit. Of course you have to plant the spycam before, while the bath is empty. Exactly like you did 3 times already.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes