Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
u
cant find Appdata in Users(My Name) in Win 7 32 bit.....help me dude
unable to put save
u need to go to control panel and there u need to open folder option and check hidden files after that u will get Appdata in Users....

RevoIveR

Mar 2, 2018
Hey guys, I'm stuck with mom being at 460 points, i can't seem to get any more points with her anymore by herself, i tried to train her ass at midnight but she still says she can't and goes back to her room?
Also with the teacher I've been stuck at 30 points since forever, every time i go to her classroom (after i showed her the video) i don't get any options and the MC tries pull her clothes down and she gets mad and tells me to STOP, what am i missing to progress with her?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Hey guys, I'm stuck with mom being at 460 points, i can't seem to get any more points with her anymore by herself, i tried to train her ass at midnight but she still says she can't and goes back to her room?
Also with the teacher I've been stuck at 30 points since forever, every time i go to her classroom (after i showed her the video) i don't get any options and the MC tries pull her clothes down and she gets mad and tells me to STOP, what am i missing to progress with her?
Or you miss anything from follow the walkthroug or sometime to go up with points its like lottery you have 50% chance to go up from 30 to 40 or get a bad answer and point go down so just save before and if you fail load again it may take some time or use cheat to increase points but dont increase to much points cuz you may miss somthing in game story to progress and you gone be stuck.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hah, i'm waiting till 0.20 to play this again so i don't even know who this Danielle is! But nice pierced boobies :D

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hello, I'm playing newest ver .19 final and I can't progress with Rebecca. I have relationship 30 and I'm after first ass groping scene, where she gets angry at you for treating her like a toy. The problem is, I have that scene every time I go to her. There is no score increase, every time I go to school there is that scene, she gets angry, end.
re: the teacher, Rebecca, I believe this is actually a bug related to progressing too fast with her. Use the cheat menu to raise her affection to 60 and you'll be able to get past the forced groping scene the next time you see her.

Reactions: hornyandevil

foxnoxy

Feb 26, 2018
re: the teacher, Rebecca, I believe this is actually a bug related to progressing too fast with her. Use the cheat menu to raise her affection to 60 and you'll be able to get past the forced groping scene the next time you see her.
How do you use the cheat menu? C+H in the hallway does not work tho.

Reactions: RevoIveR

RevoIveR

Mar 2, 2018
How do i cheat, i'm using a Mac? I sold mom's panties before using them so i missed out on the energy they give, i'm trying to get that back without having to start over.

not_a_table

Dec 20, 2017
I'm currently stuck.. Does somebody remember how to get to talk with Emma about the restaurant?
I've yet to see that option anywhere, tried all the ways I know to contact her: Knock at her door, ask for water after mowing, Pool-scene, Workout.
Is there any other pre-requisuite for that option to show up other than talking to Billy and the sister beforehand?
Sorry for posting this here. Would make a new thread but I'm not allowed to.

Tobiasz

Jun 28, 2017
I can't play game... after picking resolution on start screen game start but I see only black screen.
I've recently installed my system windows 7 x64 SP1 and tried 3 different version of that project 0.17, 18 an 0.19 - all af them the same story.

Some time ago on my old system (the same win7 x64 but 3 years old) game work's perfect so probably I dont have some soft...
I have new i5 proc and gfx 1050ti, with latest drivers.
I've tried on 3 different computers on my home, mine, second with ryzen amd and the same gfx and my laptop with older hardware. Everywhere the same. All platforms has the same system win7 x64 SP1 and all of them was recently installed... so I guess it is something in software what I dont have.

On one comp I have installed only SP1 with 3 crucial updates, on second I have all security updates and on third all possible updates.
I have DX11 and installed DX9, didnt help.
Tried run as compability with win xp SP2 and SP3, didn't help.

I will not buy win10 to play game :)
Any other suggestions?

alu35

Jul 29, 2017
How to start an event with a car hack and where it can be obtained. Can anyone help ?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes