kiwiip4it

Jan 19, 2018
Same for me and also with school teacher, black screen after convo with teacher early on (15 points). Display driver crashes I think since both monitors blank out and then come back with game remaining black until closing it. Happens for game version 20 and 21 (un-modded).
I get the black screen and display driver crash when I try to knock on door at Emmas house, also when mother is in bathroom after using screw driver, or follow rebecca when she gets changed.
It does it all the time, whether cheating or not.

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
I do not get the BJ scene in the pool, in which Julia appears complaining progress, some idea why? I already did all the steps of the guide but it does not progress:confounded:

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
(Windows)

(MAC)

Walkthrough

Walkthrough (by Cybrill)
Neat!

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
I'm not sure if anyone has run into this issue on the latest release... but when Danielle is on the bed in her lingerie and you're dropping by for a chat (after you fix her sink)... nothing much happens if you answer her question as to why you dropped by with "oh nothing" or "just wanted to chat". However, if you're bold and want to talk about her breasts, you just end up *thinking* to yourself that you probably shouldn't ask that. Then all options, dropdowns and text boxes vanish. All you can do is rotate the scene. You're stuck. Help?

Lyterkaka

Feb 26, 2018
(Windows)

(MAC)

Walkthrough

Walkthrough (by Cybrill)
seems weird cause its same like the size of beta version ,

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
Does anyone encounter this bug?. What i have in my inventory is lube and i don't have condom. When you go to julia's room at evening and have threesome with mom. In the scene where MC is fucking Julia's ass and Mom's licking Julia's pussy. Suddenly the txt was gone and can't progress anymore. All i can do is re-load the game.

I also try condom only i don't have lube and it progress and finish the scene.

And i also try having both condom and lube in my inventory. But when Mom ask if you have condom i choice don't use. And guess what it doesn't progress also.

And then i try again this time i don't have both lube and condom. It continue and finish the scene.

Does it mean that if you have lube and don't have condom or don't use condom and encounter threesome scene you get bug?. Please help

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Walk throughs are a good thing. I recommend them for this game. The links, at least for the windows version as posted by pindosxxxl are supposedly the final version. I have, previously downloaded the beta and the final, and saw no difference in file size.

For most sex in this game, you need condoms. For anal, you need condoms and lube, usually. Keep those in stock, and you should be good to go for most encounters.

jeimiii

Mar 10, 2018
337. Go to Rachel's house again. Accept her invite. This time choose "Follow her". Wait till she undresses and "Approach her".

After that my game is crasht!

Reactions: thetunisian

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
I have a problem, my game crashes every time I give Janice the cosplay kit... I launch again and same problem. Can anyone give me a solution?!

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone has run into this issue on the latest release... but when Danielle is on the bed in her lingerie and you're dropping by for a chat (after you fix her sink)... nothing much happens if you answer her question as to why you dropped by with "oh nothing" or "just wanted to chat". However, if you're bold and want to talk about her breasts, you just end up *thinking* to yourself that you probably shouldn't ask that. Then all options, dropdowns and text boxes vanish. All you can do is rotate the scene. You're stuck. Help?
Pretty much this and every issue that follows after this post have been fixed. You just need to download "TheTwist021Beta2". It lies somewhere between the pages prior to this post on this thread.

d1lacey

Apr 20, 2018
hey sorry to be bother, still new to this. what do u meant to do with part 1 and part 2? merge them in one folder? thanks

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes