DDB

May 17, 2017
u need to talk to sister beforehand, at the pool if memory serves (talking of being jealous, if memory serves)
only after that dialog option with mom in the diningroom will trigger

have fun

E.M.
i did that, just couldnt get janice to talk about it because she was always drinking in dinning room. I had to wait for correct moment at 12 o clock saturday. Thanks anyway

Erwin_Meyer

Oct 8, 2017
AFAIK all bugs was fixed...
not with me... : still experiencing CTD under certain well defined circumstances (i.e. trying to spy on mom in bathroom, second day with teacher after trying to pick up papers)
--> same type of bug that used to happen in earlier versions when trying to go to the lockerroom at school ( that one, however, has been fixed by now in 0.21)

any idea where to post bug reports to?

cheers

E.M.

DDB

May 17, 2017
94. After you let Billy watch Jason with mom at the pool. At school he will offer 200$ for BJ from Jason's mom.

I cant talk to him at school about this offer and when i catch him spying at my pool it says -that is all for this version- , any ideas?

Grindkks

Jan 31, 2018
I do not find Emma to talk

"70. If you have necklace and dress in your inventory you will be able to ask Julia / billy / Emma about restaurant. The correct one will be Emma." someone help?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don`t understand, why you ask questions and don`t try ?? Btw they work if they aren`t ancient.

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
AFAIK all bugs was fixed...
Oh i see. Well i must say when i play the game i'd just follow the walk through in the first page and i don't encounter any bugs to the game it self. And now patiently waiting for the next after because the last was about. visit julia at night for some 3 some 349 in the walk through :D

I may have encounter a issue regarding to the white screen but it's not the game's fault it was my graphics card AMD. So when i change to NVDIA again everything is running smooooottthhhhddd with ultra and max resolution for high defined pictures hehehe :)

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
hey guy I don't know y but the gum for Adrianna doesn't show up anymore when I bought it the first time and I cant continue the story for her. do I need to make a new game for this?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Daddy coming home next update jajajajaja.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I finished playing V0.21 Final and I had no problem at all playing it and FOR DOES WHO DO FOR WHAT EVERY REASON
I CAN ONLY SAID FOLLOW WALKTHROUGH WORD FOR WORD DON'T TRY TO CHEAT AROUND IT THERE IS WHERE MOST OF PROBLEM COME ABOUT and one more thing with Billy opt I don't play it also and like it said only opt so leave if you don't want it so in about 3 to 4 week wait until v0.22 is out and myself I want to be surprised what comes in next update and thank you for shared this amazing games

Reactions: Carcalla and thath

Erwin_Meyer

Oct 8, 2017
I may have encounter a issue regarding to the white screen but it's not the game's fault it was my graphics card AMD. So when i change to NVDIA again everything is running smooooottthhhhddd with ultra and max resolution for high defined pictures hehehe :)
could you pls. elaborate on this one a bit more?

... as I tried to run the game on two different computers (both OS Win 7) with different graphic cards (AMD, NDIVA) encountering the same bugs at exactly the same places/conditions

some guy (? in an other forum ?) mentioned that this might be due to the fact that the game uses some features with higher win-OS in mind, where DirectX 12 is implemented (which is not available for win 7)

... so I am a bit clueless for the time being what to do (as I like this game pretty much)

cheers

E.M.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm running an AMD card (R9 270) and haven't had a single white screen issue with it. Not in this game or any other.
What was your AMD card, and which NVIDIA card did you switch to?

I seriously doubt your problem was solved by switching from AMD to NVIDIA.
Best case, driver issues.
Worst case, problem with the card itself that's unrelated to AMD/NVIDIA.

DDB

May 17, 2017
Is there a save thread for this game? If not does anyone have a save right after Billy offers 200$ for BJ at pool(point #94 in walkthrough)

Wall Ed

May 8, 2017
View attachment 9576
Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Updated: April 20 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows, MacOS
Censorship: None
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Known Issues:

Downloads:
Win 0.21 part 1:
- - -
Part 2: - - -
Thanks to @klx for the links

Mac 0.20: (2 parts) -
Thanks to @yusei888 for the MAC upload

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969
Hey, Thank you for the Links. But when I'm trying to extract the windows version, I'm getting res5 file is broken error. Can somebody help me with that. Thank you.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes