DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
I'm running an AMD card (R9 270) and haven't had a single white screen issue with it. Not in this game or any other.
What was your AMD card, and which NVIDIA card did you switch to?

I seriously doubt your problem was solved by switching from AMD to NVIDIA.
Best case, driver issues.
Worst case, problem with the card itself that's unrelated to AMD/NVIDIA.
At first i have Radeon HD 6570 series and it turns out that the problem is the latest software update of my AMD graphics card itself. When i roll back to previous version of my AMD software it works. But some of my games became faulty so i change to NVIDIA. I have a NVIDIA geforce gt 730 which is running smooth on all my game software update to the latest no problemo. So that's why i said ok back to NVIDIA business hahahaha

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
could you pls. elaborate on this one a bit more?

... as I tried to run the game on two different computers (both OS Win 7) with different graphic cards (AMD, NDIVA) encountering the same bugs at exactly the same places/conditions

some guy (? in an other forum ?) mentioned that this might be due to the fact that the game uses some features with higher win-OS in mind, where DirectX 12 is implemented (which is not available for win 7)

... so I am a bit clueless for the time being what to do (as I like this game pretty much)

cheers

E.M.
I have this same issue of getting white screen where the scene was going to bathroom with mom. Weather you are using Windows 7 up to Windows 10 the game itself running OK. The only problem is in the Graphics card software itself. In my case i have Radeon HD 6570 which is updated to the latest software version, but when i rerolled the graphics card software to the latter version it became all good running smooth. But in my other game it became faulty some of my game crashes. So i change to NVIDIA to my other video card Geforce GT 730 update to the latest software and all my game including this running smooth no white screen no encouter at all.

And by the way even the built in motherboard graphics cards can run this game as long as your motherboard is not so outdated, that at least your motherboard is pack with dual core processor i think. Because i try it, no graphics card just the built in motherboard graphics card with latest built in graphics card software, although it wasn't running that smooth, but running good no encounter white screen or crashing.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Ok... just to make CERTAIN that the latest (0.21) version was correctly installed, I span-extracted the two parts with WinRaR. However, I end up with the exact same issue that I did before I got the WinRaR extractor. When you go to Danielle's house after the fight between her and Janice on the beach... she greets you in her lingerie. She brings you into the bedroom and you are presented three topics of conversation;

"Nothing important"
"Talk about Janice"
"About her breast"

If you choose the third option about her breasts... you get a box at the bottom that says "I don't think it is a good idea..." and then all menus disappear. All you can do is spin the camera. You are basically stuck at this point. Is this a bug?

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
It could be. I've noticed a similar occurrence in a different scene, the one where you visit Julia in her room at night and she is standing by the window in her lingerie. If Janice doesn't come in the room, and you start getting physical with Julia and tell her that you don't have a condom, she just keeps performing oral sex on the MC indefinitely. No further dialog occurs and you end up stuck in the room.

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
I'm getting a bug where the scene is stuck when it initiates the a 3some between MC, mom, and sister in sister's room, regardless of day/time. Very similar to post above, scene is triggered when you visit her and she is standing by the window in lingerie. I have the cheat mod installed, and the debug window shows the following stats:

Scene: groom_jul2
Charts: 5
Init: 1
Resource: 1

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
320.Once you get the Pliers go to Danielle's place and knock on the door. Jason will fix the sink and talk with Danielle.
321. Go to the beach. Watch the scene.
322. Come back to the beach while Danielle is there. Join her. This time after the "fun at the water" Danielle and Jason will lay on the towel. She will complain about stretched neck. "Offer Massage" (you need 40+ score for that), this way you will be able to rise score upto 80. But there is a 20% chance that Janice will catch you and Janice will be mad for a 7days. During this "mad period" Janice will not do any H-Scenes.-----------------------------------------------------------
After the scene is done where they are fighting after i go in the beach i watch the scene again what do i do to progress the story cant get pass this scene even if the mother is in the house and i go to see her she is there but if i go to the beach the scene start again dont know what to do is this a bug please help do i need to talk to her or my aunt?

Reactions: raileg

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Wow great game! Just finished and really want more. It's everything I wanted from the ole school Leisure Suit Larry.

Any suggestions on another title that's this good?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Why some guys are so excited for the arrival of Dad/Husband?
I think is only a sex block! When Dad/Husband come at home, surelly mc cant do sex with Janice/Julia, so... why so exciting? Surelly someone are excited (not me) to help this new shitty man. For me the only way this man have to cum is to use his own hand XD

Another person in this game who cut the option for me. I really hope that there is an option to sand him away from home (like sand him at work in another country for a tot of day) -.-

DDB

May 17, 2017
261. There are 3 stages:
1st stage is 70% to succeed and if she will notice you, nothing bad will happen.
2nd stage is 60% to succeed and if she will notice you, you will get -5 score and will be kicked from the house.
3nd stage is 50% to succeed and if she will notice you, you will get -5 score and will be kicked from the house.

just failed 3rd stage 10 times, he should burn in hell for this, who the fuck puts RNG in a free singleplayer game
not having a load button doesnt really help either
eidt: and of course i got it after i wrote this and it turns out it wasnt even important for the progression

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
I'm getting a bug where the scene is stuck when it initiates the a 3some between MC, mom, and sister in sister's room, regardless of day/time. Very similar to post above, scene is triggered when you visit her and she is standing by the window in lingerie. I have the cheat mod installed, and the debug window shows the following stats:

Scene: groom_jul2
Charts: 5
Init: 1
Resource: 1
I just had the same thing occur. No mods installed.

When my game got stuck Julia was on top and Janice was between her legs. Animation continued, but all dialog stopped and I had to quit the game.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Install isn't working for Mac - anyone have a guide for installation? I'm probably missing something.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Okay, here's some advice on the game, at least graphic quality advice. Play the game at the best quality. I was trying to figure out why the game was looking rather bad. It was the quality. Just play it on the best you can.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes