Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
This game has been labelled final forever but still gets updates, what's up with that?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This game has been labelled final forever but still gets updates, what's up with that?
Ongoing misconception. Its the version thats final. Bugfixing is completed, next version is in the making.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
320.Once you get the Pliers go to Danielle's place and knock on the door. Jason will fix the sink and talk with Danielle.
321. Go to the beach. Watch the scene.
322. Come back to the beach while Danielle is there. Join her. This time after the "fun at the water" Danielle and Jason will lay on the towel. She will complain about stretched neck. "Offer Massage" (you need 40+ score for that), this way you will be able to rise score upto 80. But there is a 20% chance that Janice will catch you and Janice will be mad for a 7days. During this "mad period" Janice will not do any H-Scenes.-----------------------------------------------------------
After the scene is done where they are fighting after i go in the beach i watch the scene again what do i do to progress the story cant get pass this scene even if the mother is in the house and i go to see her she is there but if i go to the beach the scene start again dont know what to do is this a bug please help do i need to talk to her or my aunt?
same thing, anyone have solution?

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
So to progress I need the random mom night visit event to trigger?

Who thought that was a good idea?

Mom is currently mad at me, and it's been a week in game time and that hasn't seemed to have changed. Any idea how to make mom less mad at me so I can move on with the stupid story?

Edit: if someone told me the variable that governs mom's mood and what room I can edit it in, that would be good, too. I thought I found it, but it keeps reverting itself.
It's a set week that she is mad at you after catching you with aunt. I found a way to break the week long ban by having the 3some with Emma and Mom during workout Tue.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Why some guys are so excited for the arrival of Dad/Husband?
I think is only a sex block! When Dad/Husband come at home, surelly mc cant do sex with Janice/Julia, so... why so exciting? Surelly someone are excited (not me) to help this new shitty man. For me the only way this man have to cum is to use his own hand XD

Another person in this game who cut the option for me. I really hope that there is an option to sand him away from home (like sand him at work in another country for a tot of day) -.-
The arrival of Dad probably means he is about to start moving the main plot forward on who is the real Mother of MC and Sister.
And there is no reason why his arrival will prevent MC from having sex with Mom and Julia...

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

jeimiii

Mar 10, 2018
337. Go to Rachel's house again. Accept her invite. This time choose "Follow her". Wait till she undresses and "Approach her".

After that my game is crasht! why?

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Anyone got a save that's completed up til .15 content wise? I just tried to start over and I've already gotten a bloody bug that won't let me get past the Julia's upset with Janice giving you a blowjob stage because I can't talk to her about it at the pool. Would be greatly appreciated.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone got a save that's completed up til .15 content wise? I just tried to start over and I've already gotten a bloody bug that won't let me get past the Julia's upset with Janice giving you a blowjob stage because I can't talk to her about it at the pool. Would be greatly appreciated.
That isnt at the pool u need to talk in the dinningroom with here about that so far i remember. Correct: It is pool after that need to talk to mom in dinningroom about sister. Maybe you talk already with sister then try talk with mom there in dinning room!

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
It's a set week that she is mad at you after catching you with aunt. I found a way to break the week long ban by having the 3some with Emma and Mom during workout Tue.
Ah, alright. I thought I waited over a week in game, maybe not.

Thanks.

Ekzar

Feb 11, 2017
*Optional* if you done previous Billy's path tasks, you will have option to invite him to the beach during the photoshoot.
i'm done previous Billy's path tasks, but i can't see this option :( what i did wrong?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
i'm done previous Billy's path tasks, but i can't see this option :( what i did wrong?
Had the same problem but i think i fixed it by opening the cheat menu (hit C+H in the home hallway) and clicking on the Billy's options bar the "reset" button.
Then i talked to him right at the school and the option to talk to him about the photoshoot appeared.
Also, you can always ask him during the session to leave and don't get involved. So you actually get an addiotional scene, not a substitution.

Reactions: Ekzar
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes