Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
First the Danielle scene doest trigger no matter what I do, second the "Cosplay Store" doest show up. So linear as this game is, there arent that many way to trigger those scene if I follow the walktrough. Conclusion: My save is bugged. It totaly wasted my time while trying to find a way around. I dont remember saying anything bad about this game but, why the fuck does it take so long to go from one place to another? It is not like it has high end graphics..!

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I downloaded the 2 parts from mega links on the OP but the .exe is being removed each time I try to launch it. Popping up as a high risk Trojan apparently ("sonar.heur.rgc!g519" can't find any real info about it). Been doing this ever since the 0.19 and I haven't played it since the 0.17.
Normally it would just popup as a medium/low risk and I would just simply stop it from being removed and then thats it. But now that is is popping up as high risk and thousands of users have reported it, I'm curious about which to download and how it is working for some with no problems?
Any help/advice appreciated.
You might want to flag the .exe as a false positive. Check that your anti-virus is up to date, as well. I do believe it can depend on the anti-virus. Sometimes things can read as a false positive under one update, and be fine the next. Also, don't run Windows Defender and another anti-virus. It can mess up your system. I would let your anti-virus handle things, not Windows Defender. I think that WD is okay for temporarily running, until you get a decent a/v up and running, just don't trust it after that, and turn off as much of it as you can. It will annoy you to turn things on, but you can ignore 90% of it, if you know what you are doing. Also, try turning the sensitivity of your a/v down, as well. That can lead to false positives, as well.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

tigier

Jun 5, 2017
21 o'clock in the bathroom I still have a black screen I can not do a job with my mother in the bathroom Help Why is it like that

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
will this game be modified so that it does not require a specific type of computer to work?
It's kind of already been "modified" in a way that limits what computers can run it.
Updates to the engine (Unity) that increase the minimum system requirements (the least powerful of a machine capable of running the game) beyond what some people used to be able to play on.

If you're fishing for a Linux or Android (LOL!) version... Don't.

For a Linux based OS, you'll probably need WINE or something similar that allows for compatibility between Windows dependant software and Linux.
For Android... Ask again when it's a common enough PC operating system.

21 o'clock
9 o'clock at night, 9pm, or 21:00/2100 hours.
There is no such thing as 21 o'clock.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Can someone explain the criteria to trigger the pool 3some scene with mom and sister? I have mom at 450 and sister over 300, cannot get it to trigger. Don't know what time or anything, guide wasn't helpful....

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it with cheat mod. Had to increase var mss to be 5.

Reactions: batistuta

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
The new version of the game always crashes when 'Danielle' invite me to check the sink !! ??? can anyone help???or give me a save?

tigier

Jun 5, 2017
It's kind of already been "modified" in a way that limits what computers can run it.
Updates to the engine (Unity) that increase the minimum system requirements (the least powerful of a machine capable of running the game) beyond what some people used to be able to play on.

If you're fishing for a Linux or Android (LOL!) version... Don't.

For a Linux based OS, you'll probably need WINE or something similar that allows for compatibility between Windows dependant software and Linux.
For Android... Ask again when it's a common enough PC operating system.

9 o'clock at night, 9pm, or 21:00/2100 hours.
There is no such thing as 21 o'clock.
Ok sorry 21:00 how mom is in the bathroom the black screen does not load anything
HOW mother is in the bathroom this game does not load the picture
this is a mistake, because only there is only mom

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Cannot get Emma to invite me in to ask about the restaurant I have the the dress, the necklace, and the video the camera is gone from her house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emma still won't invite me in.
This is a new play-through with only money cheats (not that it matters now I've been mowing lawns for months with no invite).

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
The new version of the game always crashes when 'Danielle' invite me to check the sink !! ??? can anyone help???or give me a save?
Got the same issue. I'm afraid to go into her house now. Luckily there's the autosave, but I think I'll have to start over again.

I have to admit, the cheats may have had a hand in it.

azerdog

Oct 29, 2017
Cannot get Emma to invite me in to ask about the restaurant I have the the dress, the necklace, and the video the camera is gone from her house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emma still won't invite me in.
This is a new play-through with only money cheats (not that it matters now I've been mowing lawns for months with no invite).
I imagine that Emma doesn't invite you inside her house except for after mowing the lawn right? If so you may just have to start a new game or use a save that you can find on this forum.
Basically Kelly was supposed to tell you about emma before you visit her, if you can already interact with emma you might have used cheat or may just need to go back to kelly and select "ask about friend".

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You have 450 points at Mom and over 300 at Sis. WOW !! So, how the hell you haven`t seen the threesom sceen at the pool ?? You have cheated, am I right ?? That sceen apears to me about Day 50 or so on, not quite sure. If you cheat with points, imo you could easily miss some events and even mess up your game.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
You have 450 points at Mom and over 300 at Sis. WOW !! So, how the hell you haven`t seen the threesom sceen at the pool ?? You have cheated, am I right ?? That sceen apears to me about Day 50 or so on, not quite sure. If you cheat with points, imo you could easily miss some events and even mess up your game.
Well I have opposite question: how to NOT have threesome every time at the pool :)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Got the same issue. I'm afraid to go into her house now. Luckily there's the autosave, but I think I'll have to start over again.

I have to admit, the cheats may have had a hand in it.
About the cheats !!!! Thats my point.
EDIT: Btw, look at his origal post in previous paige.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone help me with Rachel, i am following the guide and i got to where it says "After you get 90 score with Rachel, you will get the scene at your home where she is talking with Janice", but that doesn't happen, been all over the house for several ingame weeks and nothing.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes