goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
I skipped fixing danielle's sink now billy won't talk to me so i cant get the tools and i cant finish the billy quest cause the shop won't appear on my computer.
Does anyone have a save before fixing the sink or is there a way to get the tools after i slept with billies mom and he caught me?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
You not know you can turn the camera sight? use the right mouse button to turn it when sit on when emma left you can turn sight with it. look at my screenshot above there is the tv on the wall. and @Nerttu here are player that never play this kind of game bevor so that isnt helpfull what u last write. BtW i think he not look at my screenshot too...
at least make an effort mate. We are ASSUMING everyone here is 18+ so it makes me wonder how did you guys survive till 18? I mean without spoon feeding

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
@4444taco
Best guess without anykind of information you're givin' (except Win10) i would say your rig is to weak to play this kind of game.

@Skaldy
I agree completly but "ranting" about unable People is no solution. ;)
But again i agree...

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
@4444taco
Best guess without anykind of information you're givin' (except Win10) i would say your rig is to weak to play this kind of game.

@Skaldy
I agree completly but "ranting" about unable People is no solution. ;)
But again i agree...
i know ranting wont help, but easy fix for this is; cutting down spoon feeding part on our end. Now, i know we cant stop other people helping these people, but heck at least people can see ''ranting'' about these and may think about it.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is it anyone else who'd want a event tracker in the game, I've not played it since v.0.16-17 I think, and now I don't remember which events I have triggered and what to do next.

And does the "Kinky, don't rembember what it's called" points count up to anything yet, that you can collect with Janice for instance comes to your room at night?!

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is it anyone else who'd want a event tracker in the game, I've not played it since v.0.16-17 I think, and now I don't remember which events I have triggered and what to do next.

And does the "Kinky, don't rembember what it's called" points count up to anything yet, that you can collect with Janice for instance comes to your room at night?!
IDK if you mean the Gently/Rough Score Points, then yes, they get you some added Animations during the intercourse.
I agree with the Tracker would definetly be a cool/useful addition, but if you're not cheating with the Relationship Points you should trigger the events without any problems, IF you try everything and stay curious. :)

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
i know ranting wont help, but easy fix for this is; cutting down spoon feeding part on our end. Now, i know we cant stop other people helping these people, but heck at least people can see ''ranting'' about these and may think about it.
It's like water drops on a stone, just look at the threads, someone asks a question, the question gets answered, and five posts later comes a new one and asks the same...it bothers me, but i try not to care to much. atleast.

Reactions: Nerttu

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
It's like water drops on a stone, just look at the threads, someone asks a question, the question gets answered, and five posts later comes a new one and asks the same...it bothers me, but i try not to care to much. atleast.
i know mate but i'm blaming summer(cause instead of 5 post later it is every page sometimes asked twice on the same page). I used to not care about these but since forum started to consider hateful critcism as ''discussion''(frankly i have no idea how fetish and game critcism is considered as game discussion, i mean proper discussion for me is; discussing the quality not the content).

These people who are asking the same question over and over again is the last drop for me.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
Dec 21, 2017
The game keeps crashing on the first day when I try to go to a new room in the house. Sometimes it loads, a lot of the time it crashes. Running Windows 10 on a quite new gaming rig. Powerful enough to run most modern games on high settings so it shouldn't have any problem running this. Tried different resolutions and made no difference.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Try to download again (from here) or move the game in other location, that was helpfull to some others.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes