AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
Quick question for anyone who has completed all current content. In the walkthrough, the end of Rebecca's section says:

- If you will get scene where she is waiting for Jason.
- There will be H-scenes at the end.
- Scenes at her house must be completed.

I'm positive I've completed every scene option with her at school, and have sneaked into her bedroom tons of times. I've also met her in the park at night as she walks home multiple times and gone home with her.

The way this section is written and where it is placed makes it sound like she will be waiting for Jason outside of her home. Is that the case or am I misreading it?

As an aside, her Gentle/Rough Score is now a +21. I don't know if that is affecting anything negatively but I figured I'd mention it. The other characters all seem to have a limit at +/-15 at the most.

aasasda

Apr 29, 2017
In this version I no longer get "switch to anal" with mom at the threesome pool scene. Could anyone let me know if i can fix this ? This issue was not presented in 0.19v

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Quick question for anyone who has completed all current content. In the walkthrough, the end of Rebecca's section says:

- If you will get scene where she is waiting for Jason.
- There will be H-scenes at the end.
- Scenes at her house must be completed.

I'm positive I've completed every scene option with her at school, and have sneaked into her bedroom tons of times. I've also met her in the park at night as she walks home multiple times and gone home with her.

The way this section is written and where it is placed makes it sound like she will be waiting for Jason outside of her home. Is that the case or am I misreading it?

As an aside, her Gentle/Rough Score is now a +21. I don't know if that is affecting anything negatively but I figured I'd mention it. The other characters all seem to have a limit at +/-15 at the most.
I'm pretty sure that the Scene is meant where Rebecca stands topless in the Classroom. The scene is updated with a sex scene.

@aasasda
i'm not having that issue. all scenes at the pool work properly.

Reactions: AdriftAtSea

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
In latest version cant get panties in bathroom even which breaks game. Game is so heavy scripted on "chances" to be at right place at right moment it ruins all the fun. There is no exploring or anything, you must follow the story and if you miss one click you wont get it back. Even with walktrough, checking if i missed something didn't manage to do much. Deleted.

Too bad , this one showed some potential..

NooN

May 3, 2018
At the first sorry for my English.
i have a problem... problem with Danielle ;/

i meet her in house, i help her with luggage, i meet her in park when she jogging, i go to the beach, spot her there, i brought towel and i heve scene with jumping into the wather. next scene is scene with Danielle and Janice on the towel and then they quarrel. i talk with Janice in living room about Danielle and help her with sink but nothing change... any time when i go to the beach they still quarrel...

everytime they quarrel no matter what is time

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
At the first sorry for my English.
i have a problem... problem with Danielle ;/

i meet her in house, i help her with luggage, i meet her in park when she jogging, i go to the beach, spot her there, i brought towel and i heve scene with jumping into the wather. next scene is scene with Danielle and Janice on the towel and then they quarrel. i talk with Janice in living room about Danielle and help her with sink but nothing change... any time when i go to the beach they still quarrel...

everytime they quarrel no matter what is time
Talk to mom in living room about Danielle and talk with Danielle about Janice (at Danielle's House).

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Finally a GOOD question. A NEW PROBLEM !!! Btw, never asked before, imo.
Awesome right :p
believe it or not, but these kind of question always gets answered in walkthroughs. Right? RIGHT? XD

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That`s what he was missing, "and talk with Danielle about Janice (at Danielle's House)".

EDIT: Don`t know, didn`t look. I don`t use WT. LOL

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes