NooN

May 3, 2018
0.21 beta... maybe thats why

ok nevermind, tomorrow i download 0.21 final and i look at this :) thx guys for help

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
0.21 beta... maybe thats why

ok nevermind, tomorrow i download 0.21 final and i look at this :) thx guys for help
Btw i loaded my complete savefile and asked Danielle about Janice again, she said the same to my Jason like in your uploaded image ( bc the Danielle Janice situation isn't cleared in 0.21final) but i can have fun with Danielle at the beach or at her house.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone else confused by the dialogue with the sister when she is drinking coffe? Is always "I emptied the thing you need to brew more", it has been like this for many updates, what is the point of that?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I'm getting a bug where the scene is stuck when it initiates the a 3some between MC, mom, and sister in sister's room, regardless of day/time. Very similar to post above, scene is triggered when you visit her and she is standing by the window in lingerie. I have the cheat mod installed, and the debug window shows the following stats:

Scene: groom_jul2
Charts: 5
Init: 1
Resource: 1
I just had the same thing occur. No mods installed.

When my game got stuck Julia was on top and Janice was between her legs. Animation continued, but all dialog stopped and I had to quit the game.
I have experienced the same bug during Janice/Julia threesome scene in Julia's room (ver. 0.21 final).
After some debugging and analyzing I found what causes it and how to correct it.

For the impatient players, who can't wait for the next patch / version, there is an easy workaround. All you need is a or a (both of them can be downloaded from here).

Do the following steps ONLY if:
1. You are playing version 0.21 final (don't know about previous ones)
2. Variable analq >= 6
3. Variable tvrep < 3

Step 1: Write somewhere the current value of 'tvrep'. You will need it later!
Step 2: Change 'tvrep' to 3

Enjoy the Janice/Julia threesome scene as many times as you like. :)

Step 3: When you meet the requirements and decide to start the TV repair quest - return the old value (the one which you have suppose to wrote) to 'tvrep'.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I have experienced the same bug during Janice/Julia threesome scene in Julia's room (ver. 0.21 final).
After some debugging and analyzing I found what causes it and how to correct it.
I'm providing detailed description of the bug and a debugger dump file.
I would like to ask any of the moderators or patrons who have access to KsT to submit them that file (Bug.zip).

For the impatient players, who can't wait for the next patch / version, there is an easy workaround. All you need is a save editor or a cheat menu (both of them can be downloaded from here).

Do the following steps ONLY if:
1. You are playing version 0.21 final (don't know about previous ones)
2. Variable analq >= 6
3. Variable tvrep < 3

Step 1: Write somewhere the current value of 'tvrep'. You will need it later!
Step 2: Change 'tvrep' to 3

Enjoy the Janice/Julia threesome scene as many times as you like. :)

Step 3: When you meet the requirements and decide to start the TV repair quest - return the old value (the one which you have suppose to wrote) to 'tvrep'.

Happy jerking! :)
Hi, i've talked about that bug with KsT (last Sunday), he is aware of that issue, and he will fix it with the next update (.22) i guess.

NooN

May 3, 2018
you must change CD in living room if you have it :D

and i must start from beginning version 0.21 final nothing change in my game. nothing matter still great game and i start with pleasure :)

tim cassidy

Jul 22, 2017
you must change CD in living room if you have it :D

and i must start from beginning version 0.21 final nothing change in my game. nothing matter still great game and i start with pleasure :)
yeah but says u have to see them exercising before u can get disc, & thats the scene i can't find

NooN

May 3, 2018
"152. Go back to the Shady guy. He will give you CD with Hypno music."

you must talk with Shady guy and get mission, if you do it you get CD then you must go to living room and switch CD

tim cassidy

Jul 22, 2017
yeah but says u have to see them exercising before u can get disc, & thats the scene i can't find
On Tuesday go to living room and wait for Janice and Emma workout. Choose "Hide and watch“. (progress Emma Line) thisis b4 u go see shady guy for disc, but can't get the first workout scene

NooN

May 3, 2018
first i get CD then i go to living room... maybe my bad xD but it works in my game :)

Lyterkaka

Feb 26, 2018
could you pls. elaborate on this one a bit more?

... as I tried to run the game on two different computers (both OS Win 7) with different graphic cards (AMD, NDIVA) encountering the same bugs at exactly the same places/conditions

some guy (? in an other forum ?) mentioned that this might be due to the fact that the game uses some features with higher win-OS in mind, where DirectX 12 is implemented (which is not available for win 7)

... so I am a bit clueless for the time being what to do (as I like this game pretty much)

cheers

E.M.
i'm use this game on windows 7 pro with amd old graphic radeon 7950 reference! without any problem! , always remember to update the latest driver of your gc ,

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes