WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Having reservations about something, does not mean I'm suddenly going to drop this game like it's a turd sandwich.

Your reasoning for it being "more realistic" is sketchy at best.
For the pictured example, stealth would be using patience, and slow, steady movement. No "missing your chance" there.

I question the reason for adding any stealth mechanic, or character skills or minigames, when it hasn't been a part of the game at all so far.
It's like with the upcoming Call of Duty game throwing the traditional single player campaign to the wayside during development, just so they can jump on the Battle Royale game mode train.
Whoa, no Sir, the're just adding a gameplay element not changing the subgenre of the game.

skydiver

Apr 30, 2018
Rebecca's husband knocks on the door and the scene ends.
Go to school at 17:00 you'll see the white car. Check the car
Next day go to the school and ask Rebecca about the car. She will confirm that it is her husband's car
the last one i cant get ,always get homework of the pantyscene , question about the car
tried many times anyone a solution for this problem

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Rebecca's husband knocks on the door and the scene ends.
Go to school at 17:00 you'll see the white car. Check the car
Next day go to the school and ask Rebecca about the car. She will confirm that it is her husband's car
the last one i cant get ,always get homework of the pantyscene , question about the car
tried many times anyone a solution for this problem
She can't wait always for you, there must be times were she stands at her desk if so choose talk to her.

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi
I have an issue with the game engine. Sometimes the engine gets stuck even after i am playing with the normal options as presented in the game engine. Is there any other option through which you can improve the game. I love this game. Please advise if there is any other engine through which this game can be played.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi
I have an issue with the game engine. Sometimes the engine gets stuck even after i am playing with the normal options as presented in the game engine. Is there any other option through which you can improve the game. I love this game. Please advise if there is any other engine through which this game can be played.
No, the Engine which is used is fix, they can't switch. Are all your drivers up2date? Some scenes can get stuck actually (f.ex. like the threesome in Julia's room) eventually quit & save will help. Otherwise you have to wait for the next update. Not to forget that the Unity Engine may have some issues on some pc's. But that's totally random...

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Give this new system a chance! It's look more realistic. Like in the real life ... when you missed your moment ... you missed your chance ...
The length of the yellow bar will most likely be proportional to the relation with that particular woman. This will give you pretty good idea whether to take it easy or to try to force the things.
Actually I'm going to bet that the size of the yellow success bar will shrink as the time allotted to make the choice expires...
So those who make a choice quickly have a better chance of success, those that are slow to choose will find the bar getting smaller the longer they wait!

As long as it is only used on those possible fail scenarios that used to be random I'm fine with it. But if it was applied to every choice it would make the game a PITA...

I'll wait to see what he does but he has never disappointed me before so I trust him here.

Dec 21, 2017
Can anyone help me? The scenes in Julia's bedroom keep bugging out. I am up to the part where both Janice and Julia have been trained in anal. I either try to seduce Julia and it the game freezes while she is giving me a BJ or I have a threesome with Julia and Janice and it freezes during the sex scene.

kira_1999

Mar 23, 2018
i am having problem with running the game smoothly it lags tried decreasing the resolution still lags need help

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
i am having problem with running the game smoothly it lags tried decreasing the resolution still lags need help
What help do you expect, givin' no information...
All drivers up2date, what hardware you're using etc etc. Any other unity game runs smooth...

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
i3 processor 4 gb ram intel hd graphics i want run it smoothly with full resolution
i3 processor doesn't actually tell us anything about what integrated graphics it has.
Full resolution is not possible with integrated graphics, you'll need a dedicated graphics card.

I'm able to run the game decently with a i7 7700k and its HD 630 Integrated Graphics
But that's in windowed mode(1360x768) with "Low" graphics quality(Fastest seems to cause issues for me)

So your best bet is to run at "Low" graphics quality and a decreased resolution(fullscreen should be faster then windowed mode)

Also check the intel website for a updated graphics driver for your CPU/GFX Chipset

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
i3 processor 4 gb ram intel hd graphics i want run it smoothly with full resolution
Hi, sorry but my best guess, is that your machine isn't capable of running The Twist smoothly. Your CPU/GPU is not powerful enough. You can try to put all sliders in the config to low and try to run it in the lowest resolution.

edwardmin0z

Mar 19, 2018
Guys I need your help. I can't score points with Rachel.
With Rachel I kept the 165 points and I still don't get the scene of Rachel talking to Janice, do you know the time and place where I find this scene?
upload_2018-5-6_16-41-32.png

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Guys I need your help. I can't score points with Rachel.
With Rachel I kept the 165 points and I still don't get the scene of Rachel talking to Janice, do you know the time and place where I find this scene?
View attachment 96537
Odd, I never got a scene with Rachel talking to Janice either. I meet her in the park and took her bags home. Now I'm curious what I missed also.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes