WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I mean yeah I did went it to steal it. I have both necklace and dress right now...
What now? How? i mean how is that possible when you cannot enter Em's house?
Geez really why always people who asks for help come with the least information possible...

What are your Relation Score with Emma, have you mowed her lawn a few times, do you have access to her house, did you asked after lawn mowing for a glass of water did she let you in her living room every time she is at home...

Reactions: Mack Truck

Babade1

May 7, 2018
What now? How? i mean how is that possible when you cannot enter Em's house?
Geez really why always people who asks for help come with the least information possible...

What are your Relation Score with Emma, have you mowed her lawn a few times, do you have access to her house, did you asked after lawn mowing for a glass of water did she let you in her living room every time she is at home...
Yes she will invite me for a glass of water everytime after lawn mowing, and I did have tit job with her, 140 relation score. She I got no idea why I can't access the house and ask her about restaurant ( I already have both Necklace and dress)

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yes she will invite me for a glass of water everytime after lawn mowing, and I did have tit job with her, 140 relation score. She I got no idea why I can't access the house and ask her about restaurant ( I already have both Necklace and dress)
can you share your savefile, i wan't to see it myself pls.

Reactions: Babade1

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Here you go
Thx.
Okay i found your issue.

You just forget to talk with Mom/Janice about your birth. Talk to her, when she sits on the couch and read a book, then talk to Kelly (Pharmacy), she will tell you that she has a friend that worked with her @ the Hospital. Come back the other day and ask Kelly if she had anything new. She will tell you about Emma(this is the point where you get access to Em's home) bc your a friend of Kelly which make her trust in you.
---From now on, everything should be working properly

Reactions: Babade1

Babade1

May 7, 2018
Thx.
Okay i found your issue.

You just forget to talk with Mom/Janice about your birth. Talk to her, when she sits on the couch and read a book, then talk to Kelly (Pharmacy), she will tell you that she has a friend that worked with her @ the Hospital. Come back the other day and ask Kelly if she had anything new. She will tell you about Emma(this is the point where you get access to Em's home) bc your a friend of Kelly which make her trust in you.
---From now on, everything should be working properly
Woah Thanks a Lot! I will try it Out !

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
don't get the scene of Rachel talking to Janice
Odd, I never got a scene with Rachel talking to Janice either. I meet her in the park and took her bags home. Now I'm curious what I missed also.
Speaking of Rachel. While I also dont get the scene where she meets Janice
I got that scene on my first play through one late afternoon, outside Jason's house. The second play through, I didn't get it either, but I blocked off Billy from any interactions with Janice on the latter play. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
In case people are curious, this is a very likely to miss scene due to how it's coded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: There's actually a way without cheating. Returning the torchlight gives 10 points, so if you delay Rebecca's until Rachel is 80 points it's possible.

Mara Sarth

Oct 25, 2017
In case people are curious, this is a very likely to miss scene due to how it's coded.

TLDR: You'll need to cheat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Makes sense & like you said it's not a massive scene by any stretch. It's not the only scene like that, for instance I've never had the Emma talk about the necklace. :)

Sjosh

Jul 1, 2017
So, I am stuck with Julia, she wont tell me about rick any further during the 1 AM at the pool ordeal, or at the living room or dining room, so I don't know what else to do.

Anyone got any idea? Given the walkthrough sure doesn't.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Is this game worth it? cus the graphics looks kind bad
I've enjoyed this one much more than most of the other games out there. I'm actually looking for more games that are doing this style vs the flat 2d VN's. As far as the graphics, they are actually better than any stills your looking at. When you can see the skin stretch during the animations, that's some MAJOR detail you don't get from 2d VN's.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I've enjoyed this one much more than most of the other games out there. I'm actually looking for more games that are doing this style vs the flat 2d VN's. As far as the graphics, they are actually better than any stills your looking at. When you can see the skin stretch during the animations, that's some MAJOR detail you don't get from 2d VN's.
I recommend you:

It's SciFi but very well done.

Reactions: Mack Truck
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes