WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
still can't progress when i tried to take a photo at the pool with janice, can anyone help me?
From the Walkthrough:
Next day, after the school approach Billy and ask about the plumber tools. He will give two options:
a) Bring him a poster with night elf priestress. To get the poster you need to use your PC and "search the web".
b) To bring a picture with Jason and Janice having sex. To get the picture you need to go to the pool and get into the threesome with Janice and Julia. There will be option to take a picture (need 350+ score with Janice). This option will also progress the Billy's path.
*NOTE* You can bring the poster to Billy and after take a pictures with Janice and just keep it for yourself. Pictures will apear at PC in the photolibrary only, they will not appear in the inventory.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Maybe yes, if you tell more. You "tried to take photo", what you mean, do you have a camera or what ???
Camera? we're living in the 21th Century nearly every damn Cell Phone has a Camera build in. :) just kiddin'

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Camera? we're living in the 21th Century nearly every damn Cell Phone has a Camera build in. :) just kiddin'
I know, but he has to buy one, if I remember correctly !! :closedeyesmile: I know !!

EDIT: Btw, I think, he means the first picture of Mom (reading his previous posts).
EDIT 2: If question would be more spesific, we don`t have to guess.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I know, but he has to buy one, if I remember correctly !! :closedeyesmile: I know !!
Guess you mean the Adrianna (Lazzer's Studio) Path where you have to get the Lens for her Camera?!

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
Alright, so I can at least confirm that I've done almost everything with cheats full on.

Almost that is.

I seem to be unable to flag the event for Adrianna in which Billy is supposed to confront us about a project.

That said, I did recently went down the route of his mother, so that may explain it.

My advise for the cheaters under us: Leave Billy's mom for last. I might have missed a flag, but I think angry Billy could potentially ruin a route.

As for a problem I had with Danielle, I could enter her house without triggering an error now. I think it was because it wasn't past day 100.

I'm still looking into missed flags, your best bet is to just experience every single event until you succeed.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
at least make an effort mate. We are ASSUMING everyone here is 18+ so it makes me wonder how did you guys survive till 18? I mean without spoon feeding
What have that comment to do with my comment? And yes i think some ppl here not 18+ that show some comments here easy. lol Special what you mean i was accting on that comment from Nerttu "OMFG !!!!" what not is helpfull when one other ask for help! When you not read the total conservation and act only on the last it is better say nothing little tip. BtW: Seihen Sie froh das ich nicht so gut englisch schreiben, kann lesen, kann das hingegen gut. Auch kann ich gerne andere sprachen nutzen, wie meine Hauptsprache falls Sie das was ich schreibe, dann überhaupt verstehst. Translated: Be glad that I can not write so well in English but i can read that good. I can use other languages like my main language if you understand what I write then at all.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017

EDIT: Btw, I think, he means the first picture of Mom (reading his previous posts).
EDIT 2: If question would be more spesific, we don`t have to guess.
Agreed 100% @ Edit 2
Edit 1: that would be the scene were Janice sits drunk in the dining room and Jason rapes her on the table. There Jason will take a picture for Adrianna.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
still can't progress when i tried to take a photo at the pool with janice, can anyone help me?
Agreed 100% @ Edit 2
Edit 1: that would be the scene were Janice sits drunk in the dining room and Jason rapes her on the table. There Jason will take a picture for Adrianna.
I think, he means the first photo at the pool, when Jason takes a FIRST picture at Mom and sells that to Billy. In my game, I don`t remember Jason takeing photo at Mom, when she was drunk at the table ??? Btw, in game, my gameday is 101.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I think, he means the first photo at the pool, when Jason takes a FIRST picture at Mom and sells that to Billy. In my game, I don`t remember Jason takeing photo at Mom, when she was drunk at the table ??? Btw, in game, my gameday is 101.
Oh, thats another Photo, yes. It's a bit of luck to get the photo without waking mom up.
I'm at Day 197 guessing somewhere between update .19 and .20

The Photo with Janice in the dining room is part of the game you play with Adrianna to get in her pants.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ok, but as mentioned, the question was kind indefinite. And yes, you are far longer than I.

skydiver

Apr 30, 2018
You not know you can turn the camera sight? use the right mouse button to turn it when sit on when emma left you can turn sight with it. look at my screenshot above there is the tv on the wall. and @Nerttu here are player that never play this kind of game bevor so that isnt helpfull what u last write. BtW i think he not look at my screenshot too...
Yes is richt i figured out now I have it thanks reply

DDB

May 17, 2017
Does anyone know when it says Extra poses at +5/-5 rough/gentle score, does that mean it has to be exactly -5 or +5, or maybe it will show also at -7 and so on

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
i know mate but i'm blaming summer(cause instead of 5 post later it is every page sometimes asked twice on the same page). I used to not care about these but since forum started to consider hateful critcism as ''discussion''(frankly i have no idea how fetish and game critcism is considered as game discussion, i mean proper discussion for me is; discussing the quality not the content).

These people who are asking the same question over and over again is the last drop for me.
The Password is Rick!
LOL

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes