Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Then those women should apear in the living room at afternoon, if I remember correcly. Btw, did you put the CD in the CD player ??

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
You would figure after all this time and updates they would use better assets for the characters in this game.
Gameplay is fun but the characters... *shudders*

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
Go home and use PC, go to the Cosplay store website. And buy Cosplay kit.

somehow the website doesn't appear for me already talked to billy any help?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Go home and use PC, go to the Cosplay store website. And buy Cosplay kit.

somehow the website doesn't appear for me already talked to billy any help?
if you skip fixing danielle's sink you wont get that option, first trigger quest to fix danielle's sink than go to billy he will ask for poster then go back to your house and search for that on your computer; this will unlock cosplay store

Reactions: goldenpebbles

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
just sitting on caugh don't see tv thaugt was tv in corner but isint
You not know you can turn the camera sight? use the right mouse button to turn it when sit on when emma left you can turn sight with it. look at my screenshot above there is the tv on the wall. and @Nerttu here are player that never play this kind of game bevor so that isnt helpfull what u last write. BtW i think he not look at my screenshot too...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Only I can say: If you don`t know, how to play and you are too lazy to play INTRO, don`t play. Do you realy mean, that e.g. that camera "icon" (lower right corner), that if you read and played INTRO, there is no advices about what it is ???

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

4444taco

Oct 31, 2017
Game keeps crashing on the first day. Is there something I need to do to make unity run better with win10?

Edit: To clarify it plays, but when scenes should happen on the first day it crashes.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes