Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
I downloaded the 2 parts from mega links on the OP but the .exe is being removed each time I try to launch it. Popping up as a high risk Trojan apparently ("sonar.heur.rgc!g519" can't find any real info about it). Been doing this ever since the 0.19 and I haven't played it since the 0.17.
Normally it would just popup as a medium/low risk and I would just simply stop it from being removed and then thats it. But now that is is popping up as high risk and thousands of users have reported it, I'm curious about which to download and how it is working for some with no problems?
Any help/advice appreciated.

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
In my current game state Billy is mad at me after catching me with his mom, and before he stopped talking to me at school he said I needed to get him a game character. The dialog hinted that I needed to check my computer, so I scoured every inch of the browser and could find nothing.

As I was pondering that dilemma, Danielle's sink broke. So I stopped looking for what Billy wanted and started looking for some tools. I had no luck finding them anywhere, so I checked out the walkthrough and discovered that Billy has the tools I need.

I also searched this thread and saw a couple of mentions of searching for cosplay on the computer, but for the life of me I can't find any way to perform a search and I don't see anything cosplay-related in any of the three websites available to me. The walkthrough for Rachel's thread says to check the computer for a cosplay store, but I'm not seeing it.

Can anyone give me a hint or let me know if it's a bug of some kind? Thanks in advance.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ohwow, dads' gonna be back in town? The plot thickens!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
FINAL means all the reported bugs were fixed in 0.21 and he is focusing on creating the new update now. Nothing new.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I downloaded the 2 parts from mega links on the OP but the .exe is being removed each time I try to launch it. Popping up as a high risk Trojan apparently ("sonar.heur.rgc!g519" can't find any real info about it). Been doing this ever since the 0.19 and I haven't played it since the 0.17.
Normally it would just popup as a medium/low risk and I would just simply stop it from being removed and then thats it. But now that is is popping up as high risk and thousands of users have reported it, I'm curious about which to download and how it is working for some with no problems?
Any help/advice appreciated.
Your antivirus prog. thinks there is a trojan (there IS NOT). Just make exeption to avoid that.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
is there an incest patch for the version ??? is a bit of a shit after she was always the mom and now no longer -.-

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
So to progress I need the random mom night visit event to trigger?

Who thought that was a good idea?

Mom is currently mad at me, and it's been a week in game time and that hasn't seemed to have changed. Any idea how to make mom less mad at me so I can move on with the stupid story?

Edit: if someone told me the variable that governs mom's mood and what room I can edit it in, that would be good, too. I thought I found it, but it keeps reverting itself.

skydiver

Apr 30, 2018
I m stuck i cant get video3 , tried everthing what do i need i cant click on tv notting happenz ( i m Duch so forgiv my mistakes )

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
is there an incest patch for the version ??? is a bit of a shit after she was always the mom and now no longer -.-
Wow, in beta2 she was still mom, well at least in my saves...
But there is a new file in the OP not walkthrough, maybe that's the patch?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes