U

User_10739

Anyone have a list of all the new scenes?

All i've found are:

1. Fuck sister in room at 20:00
2. Mother finishes blowjob in pool
3. Neighbor by the swimming pool (no actual content)
4. Mother dream sequence
5. Anal with mother in shower with lube

Boob job with neighbor at exercise is new I believe, also you can peep on her with her vibe.
Also can finish in Mom's mouth when she visits at night.
Mom Birthday Anal

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Boob job with neighbor at exercise is new I believe, also you can peep on her with her vibe.
Mom Birthday Anal
The boob job with the neighbor was in 0.06.

Also, how do you get birthday anal?

azerukaze

Mar 8, 2017
Mom Birthday Anal
How do I peep on neighbor?

I found new scene with sis (Bareback sex with buttplug)

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
how do you trigger new things with mom at pool? which is the correct screen, sunbathing or applying sunscreen?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I load my save from previous version, triggered the birthday at once
Go full win with it, then 2 pool event and still sister get upset ...

I even had a threesome but still... upset ...

=> Boring !

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
has anyone taken Billy up on his request when he's creeping around your pool? It happened for me on Tuesday at 18:00. I refused the offer, so I hope it comes around again.

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
One of these updates sooner or later, i'm really hoping for a creampie scene atleast one of them, and didn't get scolded or yelled at XD. Either that or make the main character have to buy a birth control pill as an item via inventory like the Condom, Lube etc. Finished, and then buy again from the pharmacy. Getting really burned out of anal intercourse.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
does anyone know the values the mom and daughter need to be for the 3some? Mom's at 245 and Julia is at 155 (can't find where to increase Julia anymore. I have done night time anal and bathroom anal, and seen the lesbo scene from the closet)

spackmaster

Mar 21, 2017
I load my save from previous version, triggered the birthday at once
Go full win with it, then 2 pool event and still sister get upset ...
I think you need to sleep with just the sister in her room a few times before she stops freaking out

has anyone taken Billy up on his request when he's creeping around your pool? It happened for me on Tuesday at 18:00. I refused the offer, so I hope it comes around again.
He just watches you get a blow job from the mom once.

One of these updates sooner or later, i'm really hoping for a creampie scene atleast one of them, and didn't get scolded or yelled at XD. Either that or make the main character have to buy a birth control pill as an item via inventory like the Condom, Lube etc. Finished, and then buy again from the pharmacy. Getting really burned out of anal intercourse.
Yes! And hopefully a better way to earn money.

does anyone know the values the mom and daughter need to be for the 3some? Mom's at 245 and Julia is at 155 (can't find where to increase Julia anymore. I have done night time anal and bathroom anal, and seen the lesbo scene from the closet)
Sounds like you should already have access to it. Go into the sisters room between 19-21 and you can have sex. RNG if mom pops up for the threesome.

v0.07a - Bugfix + Walkthrough is out
Solid savefile. Works for me.
Thanks

Reactions: Yevaud6

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I think you need to sleep with just the sister in her room a few times before she stops freaking out

He just watches you get a blow job from the mom once.

Yes! And hopefully a better way to earn money.

Sounds like you should already have access to it. Go into the sisters room between 19-21 and you can have sex. RNG if mom pops up for the threesome.

Thanks
liked a ton of this, thanks. Whenever I go to the sister's room between 19-21 all I can do is ask her "how her and Rick are doing" then it ends. do I need to buy an Item... I think I read something about a buttplug in previous posts, or meet Rick somewhere? Drug dealer doesn't have anything new. Emma's stats are still at 35, so I'm not sure if I get something through her later. (+5 once a week with how late you get her is really tedious. hope that changes at the 50 mark)

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
im glad i stayed out of the hype from 0.7 hope u guys have fun this gona be great after 0.8 or maybe i can resist more and wait for 0.9 or 1.0 depending of the change logs ^_^ probably version 1.0 in future gona have alot of stuff if i keep out of this since 0.6 :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::ForeverAlone::pokerFace:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
im glad i stayed out of the hype from 0.7 hope u guys have fun this gona be great after 0.8 or maybe i can resist more and wait for 0.9 or 1.0 depending of the change logs ^_^ probably version 1.0 in future gona have alot of stuff if i keep out of this since 0.6 :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::ForeverAlone::pokerFace:
missing a zero there... :p it's 0.07 (Bond with a dot:FeelsGoodMan:)

Just saying there's a long way up to 1.0 :eek:penedeyewink:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks!

First mega upload so let me know if there are any problems. Save is at the last step of everything I believe. You should have the tickets to the restaurant as well.
I think it ties in with your registry setting as well. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist

I couldn't load the save game with that file alone.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes