U

User_10739

I had to do sis a few times after the 3some before it opened up the pool scene, and it took me a bit to figure out not to avoid her when she was crying anymore...
I went off of my .06a savefile and was done everything new in about a week and a half worth of gamedays.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
day 129, I officially stumbled my way through the whole thing.
I'm day 82 and almost everything done !

I had to do sis a few times after the 3some before it opened up the pool scene, and it took me a bit to figure out not to avoid her when she was crying anymore...
I went off of my .06a savefile and was done everything new in about a week and a half worth of gamedays.
I think i will go the same way. Follow the walk, cheat a little for random events, and will lost another 1-3h of my life \°o°/

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Dev should fix the adjustments for screen resolutions soon. I really like to play it at 800x600.

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
I can't get into sister's room. I think I've shown her the video, but I never lie to her to get in the room. Do I need to start a new game?

Tydorei

Oct 3, 2016
I cannot gain points with Emma. I get her grass all the time. No points. I visit her when she is enterprising, she just tells me to leave. I visit her at pool. She tells me to leave.

Helps

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
I cannot gain points with Emma. I get her grass all the time. No points. I visit her when she is enterprising, she just tells me to leave. I visit her at pool. She tells me to leave.

Helps
Have you spoken to Kelly about her friend [Emma] yet, this happens after you sit with mom and she tells you that you came from the local hospital. You don't get points with Emma until after speaking to Kelly about her.

pheto

Nov 30, 2016
I can't get past 50 points with the mother. I follow the walkthrough yet:
7. Massage mom at pool at least till the point when Jason says:"Wow... nice view". Another option is at bedroom when mom taking a nap, till the Jason says :"I must admit mom has best ass in the world".
This never happens, I massage feet/shoulders at pool and living room untill 50 where it stops giving points, but he never says nice view at the pool. I enter her bedroom after she gets drunk but he just says she's asleep.

The only options I have are lifting her leg at the pool, which gives minus, or get into her bed and fondle her which also gives minus.

I also never get the panties from the bathroom.

Aaaaaand I just got the bug that gives 0 energy, great game.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I can't get past 50 points with the mother. I follow the walkthrough yet:
7. Massage mom at pool at least till the point when Jason says:"Wow... nice view". Another option is at bedroom when mom taking a nap, till the Jason says :"I must admit mom has best ass in the world".
This never happens, I massage feet/shoulders at pool and living room untill 50 where it stops giving points, but he never says nice view at the pool. I enter her bedroom after she gets drunk but he just says she's asleep.

The only options I have are lifting her leg at the pool, which gives minus, or get into her bed and fondle her which also gives minus.

I also never get the panties from the bathroom.

Aaaaaand I just got the bug that gives 0 energy, great game.
go masturbate at night, let her catch you and give you a handjob. Also massage her when she's on the couch.
Worked in previous versions at least. Didn't play 0.7 yet.

pheto

Nov 30, 2016
I assume you mean watch tv and jerk off and let her catch me, but when I do that I just get minus 5 points, no handjob.

Last version was the first time I tried this game and I got stuck there aswell.

I already massaged her on the couch and at the pool to get to 50 points.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016

Helps
What is her current point total?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I assume you mean watch tv and jerk off and let her catch me, but when I do that I just get minus 5 points, no handjob.

Last version was the first time I tried this game and I got stuck there aswell.

I already massaged her on the couch and at the pool to get to 50 points.
Buy sun screen and go to the pool, when she's lying down by the porch you can apply sunscreen for +10 points total if you do it right.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes