Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You need to edit total_energy to get a new max level. Some people have said they had to do it in stages, but I had no problems just kicking it up to 200 in one go before doing any of the events that increase it normally.

Crytex

Apr 15, 2017
You need to edit total_energy to get a new max level. Some people have said they had to do it in stages, but I had no problems just kicking it up to 200 in one go before doing any of the events that increase it normally.
i try but it back to 35. every time. i will try in stages. per10

woody

Jan 31, 2017
definitely something wrong when editing energy,i done all relationships money items but energy just wont stick,tried incremental increases but still stuck on 25,changing energy /total energy & still no change

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Get better at your timing. You're probably just missing the time mark when it reads energy. You have to be very fast on that one.

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
Can't pass julia scene. I've video003 and showed billy. Also julia catches mom bj and talk with mom and julia about it but still only julia's cry scene. Playing with walkthrough. I don't understand what i'm missing. Any advice?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Can't pass julia scene. I've video003 and showed billy. Also julia catches mom bj and talk with mom and julia about it but still only julia's cry scene. Playing with walkthrough. I don't understand what i'm missing. Any advice?
did you try to hide in julia's closet?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok been getting a bug 3 fucking times now where my energy will be 0/0 and my days say I am back to day 1... Anyone else encounter this bug and find a fix? Never edited my game files or nothing just playing the game and I get to a certain point and this shit happens getting really REALLY fucking pissed off so please tell me someone found a way to fix this.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ok been getting a bug 3 fucking times now where my energy will be 0/0 and my days say I am back to day 1... Anyone else encounter this bug and find a fix? Never edited my game files or nothing just playing the game and I get to a certain point and this shit happens getting really REALLY fucking pissed off so please tell me someone found a way to fix this.
nope,are you getting that from a new game also?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes