KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
i already forget when new ver out...thats new months...so many new ver will out..

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
There's gotta be an easier way to make money :/
I hope there will be soon, I personally don't like the idea of thieving (Money, items etc). A descent job would be better, like at the weekends when there isn't much else to do for most of the day. But KST has a lot on and filling it with the easy option.

Saar

Aug 22, 2016
I have maxed the relations and followed the walkt, but sister on sofa scene's never spawned. I have the camera and video 3 and already talked with guy at school, what i need to do ?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
:FeelsGoodMan:
I have maxed the relations and followed the walkt, but sister on sofa scene's never spawned. I have the camera and video 3 and already talked with guy at school, what i need to do ?
you gotta max that sister social link to fuck her

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
K I can't find this info on where to find my files in my system registery some help would be apprciated so I can advance in this game T_T

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
K I can't find this info on where to find my files in my system registery some help would be apprciated so I can advance in this game T_T
Go to run type appdata and go to either (roaming, local or locallow) and find KsT folder there will be your save

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016

I had the exact same problem as you, tried 3 or 4 times with a new game but the couch scene with the sister just would not unlock. I did the delete saves thing and it didnt work. I suspected that a glich with an older version was causing a lone regvalue to negate any progress after a certain point so i did a clean install so to speak. Heres what I did... (this requires a new game again.)

Open regedit.exe

Go to

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KsTGames\The Twist

{it may also be under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\The Twist " im not sure which is the newer location so i did both}

(look for analq_h{bunch of numbers} and billyscr_h{bunch of numbers} they should be the first two values. so you know your in the right spot. This is also where you go to edit relationship values with the files: emmascr_h{bunch of numbers}, kellyscr_h{bunch of numbers}, momscr_h{bunch of numbers}, and sisscr_h{bunch of numbers} by editing the decimal values instead of the hex values. you can also modify amount of condoms, sunscream and lube the same way with the appropriate files. {hint: they start with those words. lol} and yeah I know its sunscrean but i didnt make the game.)
select everything other then default at the very top and just delete it.

after that go to file explorer under C:Users/(whateveryourusernameis)/AppData\LocalLow\KsTGames\The Twist and delete all the playerInfo files there may be 3 (these {combined with 3 registry files you deleted} are your saves)

after that just start the game from wherever you downloaded/unpacked it and follow the walkthrough. it all worked after I did that.

hope that helps.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn
Aug 5, 2016
I was finally so fed up with the grind that I just hacked it. Some of you might feel the same, so I might as well share it.
Copy this in your TheTwist_Data/Managed folder.

When in game, open your inventory and press the numbers on your keypad.
0 = +1000 Money
1-4 = adds 4 points to mom, sis, kelly, emma

Edit: This is for 0.7 only. For 0.8 it's a few pages later.

Last edited:

winterbottom

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ok been getting a bug 3 fucking times now where my energy will be 0/0 and my days say I am back to day 1... Anyone else encounter this bug and find a fix? Never edited my game files or nothing just playing the game and I get to a certain point and this shit happens getting really REALLY fucking pissed off so please tell me someone found a way to fix this.
Just read this, only solution I found was to NOT fuck sister solo in her bedroom (when she spawns in her underwear) until after mom spawned for threesome.

Aug 5, 2016
I'll have to redo this every version. But it should be the same procedure for every new update. His code is a mess and I don't think he'll refactor it in any way, so I won't have to change how I do it. Probably.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I'll have to redo this every version. But it should be the same procedure for every new update. His code is a mess and I don't think he'll refactor it in any way, so I won't have to change how I do it. Probably.
Damn right ! i tried to mod this one and it's so messy i can't stand to create a mod and not be able to maintain it !
That's why good job ;)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes