Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Kira is only a "sideshow", for now anyway.

Take a look the walkthrough text file [ ] use this link.
You should get any/all your answers there. Covered up to Step 401.
Thanks for the answer. I saw the walkthrough already, but that also says the, since the latest update Julia (for example) has 350 maximum points. Well, i got her to 400 alrady. But thanks anyway :D

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
hello everyone, I am seeking help. i am stuck at the locker room sequence. fyi, i used the cheat mod. i am UNABLE to open the locker and get past that sequence. I either find an empty locker room or Kira in it and then I get kicked out. can someone please help me? thank you.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
hello everyone, I am seeking help. i am stuck at the locker room sequence. fyi, i used the cheat mod. i am UNABLE to open the locker and get past that sequence. I either find an empty locker room or Kira in it and then I get kicked out. can someone please help me? thank you.
The locker door is on Jason's left side. If the door is not active then you need to progress Adrianna's story line to the point where you had received all but one photos from her.

kratagon

Oct 1, 2017
is there any way to change the game, and leave the permanent clothes even when it is in sexual intercourse?
why bother having leotard and swimsuit, and take it all away!
Yes, I have this fetish!

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
line 353 in walkthrough never triggers. Janice doesn't come to Jason's room
Make sure that you have done 350, 351 and 352 when John is at home.
is there any way to change the game, and leave the permanent clothes even when it is in sexual intercourse?
why bother having leotard and swimsuit, and take it all away!
Yes, I have this fetish!
Having in mind that this game is still in development, with new updates every month, it's unlikely that there will be any mods for it. At least not until the last final version is out. If you want any game changes, then become a game patron at and tell your wishes to the developer. If you like the game then support the developer.
when next wersion twist ?
I expect to see something on Wednesday July 18.
Latest news from :
: what's the ETA? .24
: I'm hoping to release beta1 at 16-17th July

kratagon

Oct 1, 2017
Make sure that you have done 350, 351 and 352 when John is at home.

Having in mind that this game is still in development, with new updates every month, it's unlikely that there will be any mods for it. At least not until the last final version is out. If you want any game changes, then become a game patron at and tell your wishes to the developer. If you like the game then support the developer.
dude, I found this hack once, but it is not working on v.23.
as well as cheat c + h.
I know it has, but I do not remember the name of the program or hack, I know it was not the cheat engine, nor the save editor.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
as well as cheat c + h.
I know it has, but I do not remember the name of the program or hack, I know it was not the cheat engine, nor the save editor.
Exactly my point! If there ever has such hack/mod in the past, it's unlikely to be maintained for every next version of the game.

Reactions: kratagon

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
as well as cheat c + h.
have completed 350 351 352 several times

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes