Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Has the creator of this game (Muff Diver?) made any other games?
Not the creator of this great game.
Well ... is not exactly the Creator. He is more like Black Beard, who shared this incredible game with the rest of sea dogs. The creator of The Twist is . If you are looking for other games by this developer, search them in .

Save you game at the beginning of the night (at 23:00).
If the scene you want didn't happen, then quit and load that save and try again.
Thank you, Black Beard the pirate, thats awesome. Yup Kst is the creator like you said but i am pretty sure he has not made any other games so far.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If we are lucky, with the next version 0.24 there will be a revised walkthrough too.
Here is an interesting conversation from :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool Story Bro...! xD

Nah...a new revised WT would be really nice. But who will read it...hm?

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

phutrapran

Jun 24, 2017
is there a real walkthrough for key events and etc, i have followed the "walkthrough" posted on first page and i have never managed to complete the game without needing to cheat here and there and fuck up my game, missing event, etc

at least give me a cg zip so i know i didnt miss any shit.

maxim77

Jul 10, 2018
i played this game and i liked their work it was good but i cant take it any more is there any completed save game to download??

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
is there a real walkthrough for key events and etc, i have followed the "walkthrough" posted on first page and i have never managed to complete the game without needing to cheat here and there and fuck up my game, missing event, etc

at least give me a cg zip so i know i didnt miss any shit.
Yes, there is one in .
i played this game and i liked their work it was good but i cant take it any more is there any completed save game to download??
There are hundreds save games in this thread. Use that nice search field, as shown in my signature, and download any of them.

Reactions: Jackbite

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Is there any scene of the father with the mother? or in some future patch?
you can put drugs in father's beer. DrugX with sleeping pills causes erection for father, then depending on your rough/gentle level with Janice you can make her fuck John or double penetrate Janice with John.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
will the twist's next update come out at the weekend or next week?
Next update?
Guys, PLEASE use the forum search function!

Here are the so far. There is no new info about the upcoming update. I'm checking every day and I'm pretty sure that the rest of the patrons here are checking it regularly too. If there is any new information about the release date it will be posted ASAP. So PLEASE stop asking, again and again, about the release date. This will not bring the next version earlier. If you are so impatient - donate a couple of bucks and ask the developer by yourselves.

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
okay I have all three pics of Adrianna, they basketball uniform, and I am still stuck on #328 on the list. I cannot get the locker to open. I am using the cheat/save editor, any suggestions?

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
I think I may have done something wrong, as I can't get Janice above 50 reputation, meaning I can't get her panties from the bathroom. I followed the walkthrough pretty much to the letter (apart from stealing cash) So is there something I missed that the walkthrough didn't tell me about? It says to keep massaging her until his dialog changes, but nothings happening. :(

maxim77

Jul 10, 2018
Yes, there is one in .

There are hundreds save games in this thread. Use that nice search field, as shown in my signature, and download any of them.
Tnx for answering so fast and yes I can search but the problem is i dont know which one is the complete save for v 23 beta and I have some crash issues I need a healthy save game to compere it funny because its not even a crash only stuck no dialog , I got 70% of the game done for me its a game like any other I am a game addict and thats a huge problem when u cant get to an end for game. I got another q I got a free download of this game is there any way to pay for the game I think they deserve it

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Gents,
If I may ask for help. I cannot progress with Shelle Cosplay. I only bought a poster, don't really know what to do with it and Cosplay Kit is Out of Stock...
Any ideas?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Tnx for answering so fast and yes I can search but the problem is i dont know which one is the complete save for v 23 beta and I have some crash issues I need a healthy save game to compere it funny because its not even a crash only stuck no dialog , I got 70% of the game done for me its a game like any other I am a game addict and thats a huge problem when u cant get to an end for game. I got another q I got a free download of this game is there any way to pay for the game I think they deserve it
If you are playing 0.23Beta(1/2) then this is the cause or your problems. Latest stable version of the game is 0.23Final. You can download it from the opening post (page 1). Always play the final versions! Betas are for testing purposes and they will ruin your gameplay for sure!

If you are playing 0.23Final and you are looking for 0.23 save games then type save 0.23 in this forum's search field.
is one of the results you'll get. For testing purposes you can use older saves too.

If you have a problem (game crash, no dialog screen, etc.), with 0.23Final, then post your:
  1. Hardware specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, VRAM)
  2. Operating system
You will need several files from your save game folder which is located at:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\
Create an archive (zip, rar, etc.) with the following content:
  1. Save your game just before the crash and add that save (playerInfo?.dat) to the archive.
  2. If your game crashes, create a screenshot with the crash message/screen. If you have a "no dialog screen", create a screenshot with the last screen (which has dialogs), just before the "no dialog screen". Add the screenshot to the archive.
  3. Right after the crash add the file output_log.txt to the archive.
  4. If the folder Crashes is not empty, then add the whole folder to the archive.
Upload the archive to your post.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes