Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Any way to call Billy for when its time for Cosplay again? I've don't it several times, but now way to call Billy.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
is walkthrugh bugged or something? I mean i get it people who cant understand english that well will suffer but we cant help those people since we are using the same explanations lol.
I'm not sure, but i believe many of this issues exist because they cheat their way through the game.

I did use the official WT since, idk v.10 i never had trouble following it...but thats just ME xD

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I'm not sure, but i believe many of this issues exist because they cheat their way through the game.

I did use the official WT since, idk v.10 i never had trouble following it...but thats just ME XD
lol i almost memorized the whole sequence. I mean i use minor cheating cause i know what parts i need to grind. Never ever had an issue with the game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
lol i almost memorized the whole sequence. I mean i use minor cheating cause i know what parts i need to grind. Never ever had an issue with the game.
I'm the same, other than the money, and energy, I just do mynute increases to the relationship points to get me to the next stage.

Reactions: Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I'm the same, other than the money, and energy, I just do mynute increases to the relationship points to get me to the next stage.
i always do the same stuff with each new version, start a new game, check for bugs, cheat my way through grindy parts.

Jun 10, 2018
Hi guys.

I've been trying to get Emma to offer me a glass of water to place the webcam for ages now with no luck. Am I doing something wrong? I've mowed the lawn so many times now and her score is something like 120!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys.

I've been trying to get Emma to offer me a glass of water to place the webcam for ages now with no luck. Am I doing something wrong? I've mowed the lawn so many times now and her score is something like 120!
You havn't talked to Janice about Jason's adoption, which leads to a talk with Kelly, who introduces you to Emma, which gives you access to Emma's house. Maybe? Yes? No? xD

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes