Ranamovil

May 27, 2017
i think i fucked up again. Im trying to get the poolside threesome with julia and Mom but i cant seem to find mom by the pool, i only get the suncream option where she is on her towel. Last time she appeared on the far side of the pool was like 2 weeks ago in game. Anything I should do?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
i think i fucked up again. Im trying to get the poolside threesome with julia and Mom but i cant seem to find mom by the pool, i only get the suncream option where she is on her towel. Last time she appeared on the far side of the pool was like 2 weeks ago in game. Anything I should do?
Almost every location has two possible scenes. They are chosen randomly with 50 % probability. When you didn't get the scene you want just go to another room/place and return back. Repeat this until you get the desired scene.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
i want end v23
Want to know what I "want"? I mean... I can come up with tons of things I would like to have! But I've learned something very useful over the years. It's kinda a secret. But I'll share it with you anyway! "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar".

Psssshht don't tell anyone I've told you this, ok!? Our little secret. :rolleyes:

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

kira123

May 27, 2017
Could have searched for "changelog 0.24" in this thread, you know?
But hey, here it is:
Damn OP didnt update the thread so i thought the change log was not implemented. Thank you

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
For me 0.24 is unplayable. Crashes all the time and if you want to switch locations/rooms it takes forever to load.
Better wait for a fixed version.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Jun 10, 2018
Did Janice told Jason, that he was born in the local hospital? Maybe you need to talk a few times to her (living room, not choose massage)?
Finally got there in the end! Thanks for the advice!

I'm now struggling to get Janice to wear the Cow Costume. I've hypnotised her to accept the command but she hasn't entered my room for about 50 nights now. Is this intentional or just really bad RNG?

Thanks again for your help :)

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Finally got there in the end! Thanks for the advice!

I'm now struggling to get Janice to wear the Cow Costume. I've hypnotised her to accept the command but she hasn't entered my room for about 50 nights now. Is this intentional or just really bad RNG?

Thanks again for your help :)
I believe (not 100% sure) that you need to have at least 320 score with mom and finished anal training at night. If you haven't done that training with her? Try watching tv at night and see if you have that option?

Actually, is there also a more up-to-date walkthrough out there? I think the one I'm using is nearly a year old...
Check OP?

lascaux

Jan 12, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm having some troubles on the 0.24 update. I talked to Rachel and got her to workout with Emma. Gave her the dumbells. Now she trains at home. I can't seem to find any way to progress further with her. I was at 350 relation with her before that took a hit when I stuck a finger in her ass in the living room (which she didn't like, -5 relation). How can I improve my relationship with her and further progress in her questline? Thank you all.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm having some troubles on the 0.24 update. I talked to Rachel and got her to workout with Emma. Gave her the dumbells. Now she trains at home. I can't seem to find any way to progress further with her. I was at 350 relation with her before that took a hit when I stuck a finger in her ass in the living room (which she didn't like, -5 relation). How can I improve my relationship with her and further progress in her questline? Thank you all.
Get Hypno CD from "shady guy" 18:00 @ school and use it on media box below tv in livingroom. And keep training her at night. After 5 (or so) times she'll love it!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes